• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jkfletcher

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 12, 2011
    A geographical oddity
    I was thinking about how some of the items that we use every day are so simple. Things that we look at or use and think to ourselves "why didn't I think of that? I would've been rich!" So I started thinking of things that I could invent that hadn't been invented yet. So I finally came up with a great idea....a tactical light mounting rail to go on your flashlight! So now I need to come up with the design and a couple bucks to throw it together. Just think...a rail-mounted flashlight for your flashlight. And if you were distressed in the time of use and pulled it out upside down it would still work, it'd just be a flashlight for your rail-mounted flashlight!! How tacticool! How has nobody thought of this yet? Billion dollars, here I come! :):

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    A way to make the brady campaign cease to exist, or a a gun with bullets that lock onto targets when you put your sights on it you can never miss.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    or a gun with bullets that lock onto targets when you put your sights on it you can never miss.

5th_09.jpg

Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    I was thinking about how some of the items that we use every day are so simple. Things that we look at or use and think to ourselves "why didn't I think of that? I would've been rich!" So I started thinking of things that I could invent that hadn't been invented yet. So I finally came up with a great idea....a tactical light mounting rail to go on your flashlight! So now I need to come up with the design and a couple bucks to throw it together. Just think...a rail-mounted flashlight for your flashlight. And if you were distressed in the time of use and pulled it out upside down it would still work, it'd just be a flashlight for your rail-mounted flashlight!! How tacticool! How has nobody thought of this yet? Billion dollars, here I come! :):

Feel free to shoot over a sketch and I'll have my design team put together some CADs for you, we can even get a rapid prototype made for you! ;) I'll be sure to remember to give you our INGO discount!

Kase

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    Ok Scutter... try this one....

Imagine an electric golf cart, with alternators on the wheel hubs. These alternators (in theory) would spin, and charge the golf cart battery as it was driving. Therefore, a person would never have to charge the golf cart battery :dunno: Can it be done???

OR.....

How bout this for camoflauge. Say you take a vehicle, and make the body of it out of the same thing they make flat screen televisions out of. On each side is a small camera pointing outward. So the side of the vehicle would portray the image that the opposite side camera is taking. Therefore making the vehicle seem transparent. Yes, it has some kinks to work out, but I think i'm on to something.... ;)

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Ok Scutter... try this one....

Imagine an electric golf cart, with alternators on the wheel hubs. These alternators (in theory) would spin, and charge the golf cart battery as it was driving. Therefore, a person would never have to charge the golf cart battery :dunno: Can it be done???

Only if you ignore the first law of thermodynamics. The system would have to return 100% of the energy expended to be self-charging. In other words, it would be a perpetual motion machine. It's already done with hybrid cars to recover some of the energy expended by braking, but you still have to either charge the battery off of the electrical grid or use a gasoline engine.

Top Bottom