• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kase

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    Only if you ignore the first law of thermodynamics. The system would have to return 100% of the energy expended to be self-charging. In other words, it would be a perpetual motion machine. It's already done with hybrid cars to recover some of the energy expended by braking, but you still have to either charge the battery off of the electrical grid or use a gasoline engine.

I never have been much for following laws :cool:

But what about my second idea. Is it noteworthy?

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    But what about my second idea. Is it noteworthy?

How bout this for camoflauge. Say you take a vehicle, and make the body of it out of the same thing they make flat screen televisions out of. On each side is a small camera pointing outward. So the side of the vehicle would portray the image that the opposite side camera is taking. Therefore making the vehicle seem transparent. Yes, it has some kinks to work out, but I think i'm on to something.... ;)

It IS noteworthy...but....it's been done. :D

HowStuffWorks "Invisibility Cloak For Real This Time?"

Bruenor

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Pendleton
    Sorry, man. It's not like I'm the one that invented them. Maybe you should invent a time machine, go back in time and steal their ideas. :):

It's been done.

future460.jpg

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    I have a idea, A rifle that holds 5 rounds and uses a bolt to chamber the next round by pushing the next round into the chamber. It will use 7.62X54 but the round will need to be rimmed so 7.62X54R I am the smartest person in the world.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I have a idea, A rifle that holds 5 rounds and uses a bolt to chamber the next round by pushing the next round into the chamber. It will use 7.62X54 but the round will need to be rimmed so 7.62X54R I am the smartest person in the world.

mrbz1g.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom