Inventor of Doritos, an Indianapolis native, dies.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BSUrugger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    Behind the reticle
    Last edited:

G_Stines

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 2, 2010
    Central Indiana
    Masonic Homes are institutions that help and assist those in need and are usually A. Founded by Free Masons, and usually, B. An institution who is set up to assist only those who can prove Masonic family involvement and sometimes only to Masons of a certain status. I believe the Indiana Masonic Home is actually open to all peoples and is an assisted living facility now, but I am sure at the time of his childhood, was a refuge for the Masonic peoples, child and adult alike.

That paragraph is based on what little Free Mason establishments I know of. If it is completely wrong and way off base I apologize. I was to lazy to Google-fu.

JollyGreen

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Indiana
    I heard about this while I was in the garage this evening.. Kind of strange IMO, but hey the man invented one hell of a chip! RIP

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I grew up on the Nacho Cheese Doritos! :drool: I freakin loved those things and could not get enough. Cool Ranch Doritos oh yeah! :rockwoot:

I swear they changed something in them a few years ago cause they don't taste quite the same :dunno:

RIP and thanks for a great chip!

Top Bottom