• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I dont do sales often, but when I do, I do them right. You got the last one.

Again, thank you!

I'm considering the STRIKE EAGLE® 3-18X44 for my .308 Remington 700. It currently has a Pentax 8.5-32X 50mm on it, which is a great scope, but it's too hard to shoot offhand at 8.5X.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Again, thank you!

I'm considering the STRIKE EAGLE® 3-18X44 for my .308 Remington 700. It currently has a Pentax 8.5-32X 50mm on it, which is a great scope, but it's too hard to shoot offhand at 8.5X.

I've got 2 of that scope, and outside of it being SFP, I have no complaints.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I've got 2 of that scope, and outside of it being SFP, I have no complaints.

I know I want something 2-3X on the low end and at least 10X on the top end.

I originally wanted mil-dots or mil-hashes because they are simple, but that reticle pattern with MOA-based divisions matches the mechanical adjustments of the scope and I think that after I get used to it, it will be more versatile than simple mil-dots.

So after looking at a lot of scopes and keeping within my budget, it is currently the leading contender.

My application is delivering projectiles from a .308 from primarily 50-250 yards, but I'd like to have option to stretch it further if the opportunity (or need) arises.

Top Bottom