• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 88GT

Grandmaster
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Just 10% down gets you on the list. The more you pay on it the better chances you have of getting the next one. If you are only making payments and someone else pays in full then they are now #1.

I haven't forgotten you and have been watching.

I just like being "that girl" and bothering you guys. I missed the last one that came in by a day. If I miss the next one, it won't be the end of the world. Just a really crappy time to live with me. :D

I'll probably be in sometime soon to put something down. Got some other loose financial tidbits to tie up, pay some bills, and we'll see what I have to put down.

Don't worry, they'll make more.

Unlike Ruger :rolleyes:

pinshooter45

Master
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I talked to a LOT of folks the last couple days who cruised by the Fairgrounds, or even paid to park then saw the line to get in, and said "screw that".

Yet another reason we don't do gun shows. Like I always tell 'em, "you always know where to find us, there's no line to get in, and we don't charge you to park." :)

Yeah but some times all the Spaces are filled! :laugh: Oh well I just go next door and get a coke or something and wait for some space to open up!

Black Cloud

Expert
    Oct 22, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Yeah, I just got the email from Ruger that they are not including their Magpul MBUS-copy sights with the Enhanced SR556- exactly 3 weeks after purchasing mine without sights from you guys. Can you mention that this new buyer is a little miffed? Had to spend another hundred for MBUS sights that day.

Simon6101

Master
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    Ammo

Ammo supply is still low. We get in very little at a time and it goes out just as fast.

Not sure of pricing on the Glock 30S. Have not saw a price from the Distributor yet

Last edited:
    Top Bottom