• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 92ThoStro

Master
    Dec 1, 2012
    What about Standard Gen 4 Glock 21? Are you sold out yet, or will you be getting any next week? Someone might just stop in, and pay in full to reserve it! How much are they going for at Bradis?

Dj15802

Sharpshooter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Avon, IN
    What about Standard Gen 4 Glock 21? Are you sold out yet, or will you be getting any next week? Someone might just stop in, and pay in full to reserve it! How much are they going for at Bradis?

Glad you clarified that......

As opposed to somewhere else.

I couldn't resist!:dunno:

92ThoStro

Master
    Dec 1, 2012
    Glad you clarified that......

As opposed to somewhere else.

I couldn't resist!:dunno:

:ar15:

Haha! Yes, I suppose if we are in the Bradis forum, it may not be necessary to clarify what gun shop we are talking about!

Last edited:

wpmason

Plinker
    Feb 18, 2013
    Shooter, got any details on the 870's?

Are they the actual tactical models (18.5 bbl, 7+1, ghost ring) or some other variant? Got a price yet?

I might have to come in to fondle one.

C.M.Burns

Plinker
    Jan 18, 2013
    Indy
    dont tell me all the subcompact glocks are gone!!

im calling tomorrow to see. and if there is. i WILL be purchasing one. hopefully 26/27/30 gen4

Simon6101

Master
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    some

I think we still had both the 26 and 27 left, 19's are gone as are all 45's. Might want to call at opening and verify and ask to hold for you

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    OP updated!

At open today (3/1) we will have the following Glocks in-stock:

G17 and 27 Gen3 – $499.95; G23 and 26 Gen4 – $569.95; G21 Gen3 – $569.95

92ThoStro

Master
    Dec 1, 2012
    Looking for 21 Gen 4 :( Hopefully you get some in next week. What is the procedure for paying up front, do you do the NICS check and 4473 then, or do you wait until after it changes hands? If not, do you just take the cash and buyers name?

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    Looking for 21 Gen 4 :( Hopefully you get some in next week. What is the procedure for paying up front, do you do the NICS check and 4473 then, or do you wait until after it changes hands? If not, do you just take the cash and buyers name?

No affiliation w/ Bradis but..... They need the s/n to do the paperwork.... Ive seen Shooter say to pay up front, so name and info and $$$

Tandem160

Marksman
    Jan 27, 2009
    Hi... Would you happen to know if the Tacops has Mecgar(?) or Checkmate mags. Additionally, are you familiar with any issues w/ these mags? I've read issues like failure to lock-back on final round. Oh yeah is it still there?

92ThoStro

Master
    Dec 1, 2012
    Question: Does your gen 4 G21 come with 3 13 round mags?

I'm not sure they are taking pre orders on Glocks anymore

Well they were saying last night that if we pay up front, the next gun in line is ours... if they make us scramble to get to the store, driving for me ( 30 miles ) just to find out, the gun they got in that morning is now sold, who would do business there? That would be ridiculous. A gun sale is a gun sale, whether it is pre-ordered or not, they should only care that they sold the gun. I can see them not allowing us to "reserve" a gun, by word, but if we PAY for the gun, what's the problem?
    Bradis has good reputation on INGO, if I wanted to scramble to get to a store, I would choose a local one.
    But we would rather drive 30 miles to go to Bradis, and if we pay asking price IN CASH, I don't see them declining.

There are quite a few glocks in the INGO classifieds, but people want 600 for them and one or two mags. That's what you pay after taxes when you buy them new... I know they don't depreciate in value very much, but still... 525 maybe.

Hopefully Bradis is still doing pre-orders, we were thinking about going on Wednesday to pay in full.

Last edited:

Simon6101

Master
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    We don't expect you to scramble

The other thing we have been telling everyone is this: " You are more than welcome to call daily and if we happen to have the firearm that you are looking for we will be glad to hold it till close of business."

We know that you guys are looking for stuff and we are trying to be fair about spreading the wealth with what we do get in.

Top Bottom