• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • b j

Marksman
    Nov 1, 2009
    south side of indy
    Thanks shooter for the up dates. I came over and picked up a LCR that you said wood be comeing in.A big thank you to thepretty young lady what helped with the paper woork.Oh yes I liked the prices to.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Why would you turn down money?

They aren't. They can get a deposit, which means someone has the intention of buying it and will be there at some point. He comes in, the item is held for him, he pays the remainder. If they don't take a deposit, he wants an item, comes in, it's there, he buys the item. He comes in, the item isn't there, that means someone already bought it.

They get the money for the item regardless, and I certainly wouldn't wanna hassle with it over the phone.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Just got a bunch of mags in today - Saiga .223 and 7.62x39 hi-caps, Saiga-12 and -410 drums, Lancer 20rd AR mags, Butler Creek "Hot Lips" 10/22 mags, and Glock 22 15rd factory mags.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    They aren't. They can get a deposit, which means someone has the intention of buying it and will be there at some point. He comes in, the item is held for him, he pays the remainder. If they don't take a deposit, he wants an item, comes in, it's there, he buys the item. He comes in, the item isn't there, that means someone already bought it.

They get the money for the item regardless, and I certainly wouldn't wanna hassle with it over the phone.

I agree too customer service is overrated. :rolleyes:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Jul 3, 2010

I suspect it has to do with the difference in the card being physically swiped/present during payment/purchase and not. Bradis is not typically short on customer service, and generally are one of the shops that is most friendly on the phone and answers questions.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy

Offering good customer service to someone over the phone, but then you have to tell someone who actually came into your store that you can't sell them an item despite the fact that it's right there. You can never make everyone happy :dunno:

38special

Master
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    I suspect it has to do with the difference in the card being physically swiped/present during payment/purchase and not. Bradis is not typically short on customer service, and generally are one of the shops that is most friendly on the phone and answers questions.

Credit card companies charge higher premiums for cards entered and not physically swiped as they're considered higher risk.

Simon6101

Master
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    didn't know for sure

Offering good customer service to someone over the phone, but then you have to tell someone who actually came into your store that you can't sell them an item despite the fact that it's right there. You can never make everyone happy :dunno:

We get a lot of folks that don't understand what it takes to enter the firearms into inventory and expect us to open everything to see if something they might want is there or not. We try to accomadate but when we do that then invoices get lost or misplaced and then the fun really begins.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    We get a lot of folks that don't understand what it takes to enter the firearms into inventory and expect us to open everything to see if something they might want is there or not. We try to accomadate but when we do that then invoices get lost or misplaced and then the fun really begins.

:):

Top Bottom