• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boomstick

Expert
    Feb 11, 2011
    Jeffersonville, IN
    We know have in stock tons of Palmetto Ar-15's $815-850ea, DPMS and Delton starting at $799-899, a bunch of Rock River Arms lower parts kits, national match parts kits, DPMS lower parts kits, and Lake City 5.56 ammo (m196 tracer) for $12 a box.
    9mm fmj ammo is still very low supply and sellign the instant it arrives, same with .22lr. 9mm premium hollow point is in stock at grat prices, we have tons of Federal HST and HST +p, the entrie Hornady line, Remington Golden Saber bonded and Ranger t from winchester.
    A new shipment of 762x54r arrived in almost new looking, very clean spam cans, stock up while its still available in the surplus market.
    Handguns are now the hot item as of recently. They are selling in record numbers. Still flow is still good but they are rolling out the door quickly. Glock 17 and 19 3rd gen guns are in stock for $535, all glock standard capacity mags are also in stock for $29 ea.
    We recently received a re-stocking order on Wetterlings axes and hatchets just in time for spring clearing and camping. If you haven't checked these out you owe it to yourself. Swedish handforged at its finest, plus they are affordable.
    In time for shooting season we have a fresh shipment of Bobcat steel, just about the entire line-up is now in stock ready for the range.
    Come check us out, open M-F 10-7, sat 10-5, closed on sunday:ingo:

Boomstick

Expert
    Feb 11, 2011
    Jeffersonville, IN
    Prices are still high on some things, so dont knee jerk react to some shops having items higher than they usually are selling. A lot of items are still coming from distributors at 15-20% and sometimes higher mark-ups simply due to demand. It's starting to turn finally, guns are coming back in line to normal, ammo is slowly starting in the right direction. Hopefully the panic is over soon

Tims87gn

Marksman
    Jan 8, 2013
    Floyds Knobs
    I hope you're right and that things are calming down and returning to normal. It would be nice to just walk in somewhere and pick up a box of 9mm, 7.63x39 or .22LR like you used to. I figured things would come back in late spring or early summer. Looking forward to dropping by to see that things are returning to normal.

Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    Hey Chris -

Checking on a couple of items - Zastava AK pistols and Draco's have ? or no?

Also any of the Windham AR's in sight? I was looking heavily at them right when all of the lunacy cut loose...

PM me with prices if you can, please. If not, I understand.

I was down there a few weeks ago and the place looked like the potato chip aisle at the Circle K after a Grateful Dead concert... :D

Glad to hear that it's coming back.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I'm glad to hear some promising news. I was at our local, Bedford gun store yesterday and the picture they painted was still pretty dire.

SideArmed

Master
    Apr 22, 2011
    I'm glad to hear some promising news. I was at our local, Bedford gun store yesterday and the picture they painted was still pretty dire.

Well there's your first mistake, going there! Haha.

I won't trash them too bad, I know that a lot of guys like that store, but I have never gotten so much as a "Hey, welcome to the store, can I help you with something?", when I walk in the door, and I was the only one in there.

I have bought some tanerite there though, they had decent prices on that.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Well there's your first mistake, going there! Haha.

I won't trash them too bad, I know that a lot of guys like that store, but I have never gotten so much as a "Hey, welcome to the store, can I help you with something?", when I walk in the door, and I was the only one in there.

I have bought some tanerite there though, they had decent prices on that.

I know. I don't want jack Boomstick's thread any more but I'll just say my experiences there have been pretty good some days and not so much on others.

SideArmed

Master
    Apr 22, 2011
    To get it back on topic.

You guys got upppers? Or BCG's? I need some upper parts, would like a stripped upper, I have been waiting forever to find some decently priced.

I really need to get back down there to see you all, haven't been there since lowers were 70 bucks, haha!

Top Bottom