• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cesteb

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    indianapolis -southside
    im curious if anyone has an idea when they think gs will be able to bulk up there inventory. Considering this being my only hobby its depressing going to local GS and see little to nothing and hearing the words OUT OF STOCK.

Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA
    Distributors are out, and everything is allocated from them as well. Depends what Congress does, and when supply will catch up with demand. Hopefully, supply will soon far exceed demand, and prices will go back down.

Benged

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    Guys, firearm manufactures are being forced out by administration. Any firearm Manu. That does business with Bank of America is having their revolving credit pulled.

Other manufactures are only making back orders up to a point. Many small FFL dealers are being told their BO are being cancelled.

If Obama doesn't get his law passed thru Feinstein, EPA will act to force them out of business. Remember .380 ammo shortage - EPA!

Buy while you can.

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    Guys, firearm manufactures are being forced out by administration. Any firearm Manu. That does business with Bank of America is having their revolving credit pulled.

Other manufactures are only making back orders up to a point. Many small FFL dealers are being told their BO are being cancelled.

If Obama doesn't get his law passed thru Feinstein, EPA will act to force them out of business. Remember .380 ammo shortage - EPA!

Buy while you can.
    Nah don't think so, I believe most manufacturer's are just behind. From everything I hear on Tv and scanning the Web, very little "gun control" is likely to be actually enacted. Sure commiebomma will sure try as will Fienswine. But there are just too many Democrats from the South that would lose the next election if they went along. Same with the Republicans from all states. Do I believe anything will be passed - probably some face saving "mental health" issues, possibly (though I really hope not) some way to require (or try to require) background checks by all personal transactions. Reason I hope that doesn't pass is because it amounts to De Facto "registration". No News station is reporting they think there will be an "Assault weapon" ban - quite the opposite. As to HC mags, not likely but possible. I think once the dust settles in a month or so prices will come down - slowly- and stock will return - slowly. Probably be near normal prices and fairly abundant stock by Apr, May - in my opinion.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    I've been focused on just buying accessories for some existing projects, that I have had on the back burner. Fixing up my GSG .22's, making them tacticool.

Top Bottom