• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    They're being oh so dramatic in the article.

A few people with money use it to lean politicians and the media one way or another. A disinterested populace eats the resulting propaganda up and asks for more.

Not some massive illuminati conspiracy. It's simple "follow the money".

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    The invisible government is just groups like the clinton foundation and far too many evil nasty individuals who are best buddies working to make themselves richer while punishing their political opposition.

FBI director received millions from Clinton Foundation, his brother?s law firm does Clinton?s taxes - USA SUPREME

The concept of a global monolithic conspiracy is unnecessary, we actually have proof of what I just described, thanks to wikileaks and many whistle blowers finally coming forward.

voidsherpa

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2015
    NE
    The invisible government is just groups like the clinton foundation and far too many evil nasty individuals who are best buddies working to make themselves richer while punishing their political opposition.

FBI director received millions from Clinton Foundation, his brother?s law firm does Clinton?s taxes - USA SUPREME

The concept of a global monolithic conspiracy is unnecessary, we actually have proof of what I just described, thanks to wikileaks and many whistle blowers finally coming forward.

I understand it's a small world, but it's not that damn small.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    So simplistic, so incomplete. Watch this. It explains EVERYTHING

[video=youtube;21P-FXXMqQ8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21P-FXXMqQ8[/video]

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Hey guys, what's this?
    U7tE2Do.png

https://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-04-of-04/view
    It's on page 56.

Could this possibly be tied to George Soros' Open Society Foundation?
    I mean their address is: 7th Floor Millbank Tower, 21-24 Millbank London, SW1P 4QP United Kingdom

Top Bottom