• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mbaza3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Arizona
    I was at the class and had a great time and learned a lot. Coach, you are a great teacher and I have to thank you for helping me become a more proficient and confident shooter. I think ACT has definitely figured out the key to firearms training.

DarkKalel

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2010
    I also had the luck and good fortune to take this class. It was great instruction for elements that are SO important for shooting in either a defensive or competition standpoint, which are difficult to practice on a traditional square range.

The holster work and movement aspects were great, but by far for me having Coach diagnose my trigger slap (which I was completely oblivious about was critical and to reiterate the focus of front sight and "calling the shot")

I have been to a number of IDPA matches in the past, but my performance has always been found lacking. (As the common mantra goes, "P*** poor practice does not perfection make!) Finally it was nice to work on rudiments which have direct application to improvement.

Can't speak highly enough regarding Coach, who brought great technical expertise, a relaxed environment, and levity to a serious some subject all while having a great time. Quite frankly, the financial value for the level of instruction is phenomenal.

Would recommend highly to anyone.

- Orlando

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Once again thanks for the kind words guys. We (ACT) want people to walk away with the tools they need to improve their shooting and to feel like they got a good value for their money. As the instructor I feel it is my job to take the students at whatever level they come into the class and improve that level or at least give them the tools to practice that will do that. I hope everyone walked away feeling that this was accomplished.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I have been meaning to write something up on this class to promote it for some time. I finally decided to do it this morning. Was wondering if you all from Saturday found my writing to be accurate about this class?

Here is the link.
    Intermediate Pistol 101 - INGunOwners

Top Bottom