• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I think you're looking at this guy all wrong; he is actually trying to help rid us of all the douches on the road by promoting this thing. The obvious downside is that chances are real good that they'll take out somebody that will be missed!:laugh:

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    0_0 DAMN. Soon millions of our taxes are going to be spent making this product illegal, just you wait. In the meantime, I'm hoping they get acquainted with the telephone poles and not with me.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Pop up during video said "Skilled Driver on Closed Course"

Dude, I could see the houses in the background. Did your neighbors know that you were a skilled driver, and did they give permission to close the street in the area so you could film a "Death App" for the iPad?

You just know these are going to be popping up everywhere and then there will be more reasons to ban tech while driving.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I feel sorry for him. He's obviously very proud of his 'invention', but I don't think he's thought it through very well.

But, You know this is just stupid enough to catch on. Just think, the school bus drivers that haul our kids to and from school will have these so they can get around the texting laws passed against them.

I know it's not a popular idea, but I honestly believe, if your life is that important that you have to talk and or text while driving, then it's important enough to pull over to do it. My wife hates calling me while I'm driving. The phone rings and I have to find a safe spot to pull over, then I have to call her back. I just don't want to be laying awake at night thinking "that family could still be alive if I'd have pulled over to talk on my cell".

Yep, it's a bit dramatic, but it's how I feel about it.

First time saying this ----- Flame on!!

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    I know it's not a popular idea, but I honestly believe, if your life is that important that you have to talk and or text while driving, then it's important enough to pull over to do it. My wife hates calling me while I'm driving. The phone rings and I have to find a safe spot to pull over, then I have to call her back. I just don't want to be laying awake at night thinking "that family could still be alive if I'd have pulled over to talk on my cell".

Yep, it's a bit dramatic, but it's how I feel about it.

First time saying this ----- Flame on!!
    buy a hands free device. its 2010 evil d. get with it.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    this man has got the idea.

I can listen to my ipod on them as well. My hearing is really bad and it is amazing how much of a difference it makes to be able to hear a phone conversation in both ears. My hearing aids will even do stereo sound. If I get an incoming call, I just push the button on this.
    base_media

It goes around my neck. This is no more of a distraction than carrying on a conversation with another person in my car.

The only downside is that they cost more than my last 2 vehicles. That and I'm still half deaf.

Scarnucci

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    IN
    Ive seen douche bags trying to turn pages in the newspaper they are reading as they cruise down I465. Ive also seen people reading paperbacks while driving. D-bags will be d-bags...whether the technology is an ipad or piece of paper. Its up to you to assume every other driver is an a-hole and drive accordingly.

Top Bottom