• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I will consider any reasonable offer on anything I'm currently selling on ebay and will also accept Money Orders and Bank Checks.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I know that these are on ebay, but this is helping my family and I as I transition to a new job andmy fiance enlists in the Navy. Any help would be appreciated. Remember I also build computers. Speaking of which, I have a NICE Dual-Pentium 3 Desktop computer that runs GTA:Vice City PERFECT. It'd be great for buisness or personal alike. And it's upgradable too. Please get ahold of me if you know anyone interested. THANKS!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    LMAO It seems like no one here is interested in computers or related products. I have MANY spare computer parts for sale, too many to list and too little money to list on ebay should they not sell. But the Ipaq and GPS is SOLD for WAYYYYYY Less than it's valued and even more less than I spent on it. But that's ok because I have many other things for sell. Computer Power Supply's, a few PC Mice, a bunch of internal desktop wires(IDE, SATA, speaker, etc.), and few large-size PC Cases. Like I said before I have many things for sell still on ebay. I would appreciate your support. Thanks.

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    sorry man.... already had one of these

herald_htc_mogul_2.jpg

htc-mogul.jpg

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    dude no one wants an Ipaq anymore.

I beg to differ. Duke Energy had been buying them like crazy for their employees. They are cheaper, reliable, and expandable to meet anyones needs. Tehy are a hella lot cheaper than that $600 UTStarcom 6800 from Sprint! No, the ipaq's not a phone, but it doesn't need to be. And this is coming from an owner of an Audiovox XV6700. Besides the ipaq is gone. :rockwoot:

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom