Please reply by conversation.

mkelsey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Springville
    SOLD

I just bought this brand new about 5 weeks ago to use at work and now we are receiving Ipod touches in for processing so Ipod touches are no longer allowed past security:(.

This includes both of the cases pictured and the unused new style ear-pods, the lightening cable, and the Loop strap. It also has an armorsuit military shield screen protector(includes lifetime replacements Screen Protector & Skin Protector with ArmorSuit Military Shield | Clear Protective Skin Shield) on the screen. There are no bubbles or run marks in it, it is about as perfect an installation as you can get on a screen protector.I will let the buyer/trader decide if they want me to factory reset it or leave the music on there to expand their collection.

The trades I am interested in would be an ipod classic(80GB+), or possibly an Ipod nano(16GB), and I will happily entertain any and all knife trade offers:D. I have no problems going +/- cash on the right trade offer, and a flat out cash price will be $225 FTF in Bloomington / Bedford or $235 shipped.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom