ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Alright, I have to many of these targets and I need to get them gone to make room for new stuff. These prices are good until I change my mood....:popcorn:

45IPSC.jpg

20% off

[STRIKE]100% IPSC (18"x30") - [strike][strike][strike]8[/strike] [strike]6[/strike] [strike]4[/strike][/strike] 3[/strike]1 available - $128 [/STRIKE] SOLD OUT AT SALE PRICE

[strike]66% IPSC (12"x20") - [strike][strike][strike]11[/strike] [strike]9[/strike] [strike]6[/strike] [strike]3[/strike][/strike] 1 available - $72[/strike][/strike] SOLD OUT AT SALE PRICE
    [strike]
    45% IPSC (8"x13") - [strike]6[/strike] [strike]5[/strike] 4 available - $36[/strike] SOLD OUT AT SALE PRICE

Last edited:

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    after seeing a couple of your plates at the PW2 shoot this past weekend, I want some, but unfortuneatley the wife and 4 girls say different. maybe when more funds come in!

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    after seeing a couple of your plates at the PW2 shoot this past weekend, I want some, but unfortuneatley the wife and 4 girls say different. maybe when more funds come in!

The ones that had holes in them (at the PW shoot) were not his... the ones that were deep in the woods that barely had marks, THOSE were the bobcat ones, and that's why I chose to buy from him! :yesway:

(I felt bad for the guy who brought the little orange one and the black one, those were thrashed in like 10 minutes!)

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    The ones that had holes in them (at the PW shoot) were not his... the ones that were deep in the woods that barely had marks, THOSE were the bobcat ones, and that's why I chose to buy from him! :yesway:

(I felt bad for the guy who brought the little orange one and the black one, those were thrashed in like 10 minutes!)
    I know about his steel! I've seen him at the 1500, his steel at the pw2 shoot as well. I know who brought the other steel, but right now the issue is funds to buy the steel. I'm too ugly for him to just give it to me! I would work it off tho! but I doubt it!

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Out of curiosity, how thick is the steel? And how do you cut it? I know you can't use a band saw to get those shapes. So how do you do it?

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Shipping is not included. Send me your zip and I will get a shipping quote for you.

Where in southern Indiana are you?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom