• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • birdo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Lafayette, IN
    Target Barn is relatively local and travels around a lot to matches and such, they will deliver when they do. We use them at Wildcat with good results.

If you just want a box, talk to your club's match directors, they may be able to order a box in for you when they make their yearly supply orders (which is usually this time of year)

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Target Barn is relatively local and travels around a lot to matches and such, they will deliver when they do. We use them at Wildcat with good results.

If you just want a box, talk to your club's match directors, they may be able to order a box in for you when they make their yearly supply orders (which is usually this time of year)

Also if you just want a couple for dry fire/laser practice (and not a whole case) you can post a WTB here. There are folks that are willing to part with a few for a couple bucks.

Dorky_D

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    I am looking at some to practice with at the range. I am not a competition shooter, but I find these targets good for self defense practice of shot placement.

Dorky_D

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    partyboy6686 Good find on the targets. Some of the other places, the shipping is stupid high. Thanks!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I use B-27s taped to cardboard. I can buy them at any range or most surplus stores. MUCH easier to find than IPSCs. JMHO.

ETA: I think the surplus store at 21st and Arlington (Indy) only charges $2 per target... MUCH less than what I am seeing online ($34+ per 100)

In case you arent familiar...
    362147.jpg

Last edited:

birdo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Lafayette, IN
    If you ever find yourself near Lafayette, just drop me a PM, I have a box that I bought years ago and I am still working through that, I can spare some. (IDPA cardboard)

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I use B-27s taped to cardboard. I can buy them at any range or most surplus stores. MUCH easier to find than IPSCs. JMHO.

ETA: I think the surplus store at 21st and Arlington (Indy) only charges $2 per target... MUCH less than what I am seeing online ($34+ per 100)

In case you arent familiar...
    362147.jpg

I suck at math. But is this a joke?

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    partyboy6686 Good find on the targets. Some of the other places, the shipping is stupid high. Thanks!

I don't know where your located at but I have some used ones you could have. I shoot USPSA and tend to take used targets home with me after each match to use during practice sessions. Shooters Connection has new ones at a good price and the ship fast. Everything I have ordered from them has been shipped to me in 2 business days or less.

Josey1972

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 29, 2013
    North Side
    I don't know where your located at but I have some used ones you could have. I shoot USPSA and tend to take used targets home with me after each match to use during practice sessions. Shooters Connection has new ones at a good price and the ship fast. Everything I have ordered from them has been shipped to me in 2 business days or less.

I usually hold to some of the old ones after matches as well. Target Sports has a box of them at the shop as well if you need one right now.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pistolpete68
    Top Bottom