Iran is sabre rattling again, but THIS time..

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    WHAT!!! Be afraid of the United Nations and/or The United States????

WHY? Neither one has any teeth. This administration is not going to intercede with another muslim country. It just ain't gonna happen.:cool:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Granite Falls, NC
    We're starting to be regarded as something of a paper tiger....and its extremely unlikely that our current incarnation of government will do anything meaningful in response to this, so perhaps we've earned that reputation.

In my opinion, we should just let Israel do what they want to about this problem, and back them up afterwards.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    We're starting to be regarded as something of a paper tiger....and its extremely unlikely that our current incarnation of government will do anything meaningful in response to this, so perhaps we've earned that reputation.

In my opinion, we should just let Israel do what they want to about this problem, and back them up afterwards.

This is the part that concerns me. I don't think this administration has the WILL to back up Israel.

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    This is the part that concerns me. I don't think this administration has the WILL to back up Israel.
    That is pretty much a guarantee with our current president. Even if nothing happens before he is voted out I doubt our govenment will back Israel after he is gone.

I think the best we can hope for here is that they blow themselves up.

Top Bottom