• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dukeboy_318

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    in la la land
    i ain't sayin what Iran did was right but WHY THE HELL ARE YOU MOUNTAIN CLIMBING IN IRAQ/IRAN. WHAT DID YOU THINK WOULD HAPPEN????

I too have been wondering the same thing. Something tells me that there's more to this story then just 3 looney libs hiking and we're being kept in the dark. As far from what I can tell, the media isn't even sure whether they were captured inside Iraq or Iran. If they were in Iraq, no matter how stupid of a thing to do, then Iran is wrong and we should kick the crap out of them for doing it, now if they crossed the border illeglly then thas a different ball game.

I think the moral of the story is this, DON'T GO HIKING IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY THAT IS A WAR ZONE AND A TERRORIST HOTSPOT!!!

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I know Iran isn't the nicest country, but if you look at the US...aren't we holding many foreigners without cause...or at least not charging them with anything. We are just detaining them for an undisclosed amount of time? :dunno:
    Make you wonder how many countries want to level the US for such actions.

Are you talking about the prisoners at Guantanamo? If so, they are aren't being held for "trespassing", they're being held because they were "illegal enemy combatants" captured on the battlefield. By the rules of war we COULD have Court Martialed them, stood them against a wall and shot them dead. Our (few) captured soldiers have been killed and mutilated by the Guantanamo detainees' brethren. I think we've treated our prisoners more than fairly.

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    Are you talking about the prisoners at Guantanamo? If so, they are aren't being held for "trespassing", they're being held because they were "illegal enemy combatants" captured on the battlefield. By the rules of war we COULD have Court Martialed them, stood them against a wall and shot them dead. Our (few) captured soldiers have been killed and mutilated by the Guantanamo detainees' brethren. I think we've treated our prisoners more than fairly.

How can that be when we haven't declared it?

spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    I too have been wondering the same thing. Something tells me that there's more to this story then just 3 looney libs......

But, that's what I think really happened. Three friends of Cindy Sheehan and CODE Pink thought it would be cool to do this. I am sure that they had Peace, Love, Dope on their minds at some point. Honestly, it doesn't concern me that Iran is holding them, they can continue to do so for all I care. Anyone here plan on going to Iran? I am not. No point other than to liberate their hot women.

Top Bottom