Iranian President to US: Just apologize and we're cool.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    After last night I'm thinking **** an apology let's get an Army of bull dozers push the mexicans down into South America with other latino folks , move Israel into the "new , new mexico " where they can be safe and turn the whole freakin ME into a nice quiet neighborhood for the next 1,000 years .

Seems like we'd solve a few problems that way .

:facepalm:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    After last night I'm thinking **** an apology let's get an Army of bull dozers push the mexicans down into South America with other latino folks , move Israel into the "new , new mexico " where they can be safe and turn the whole freakin ME into a nice quiet neighborhood for the next 1,000 years .

Seems like we'd solve a few problems that way .

I believe you would quickly discover that anti-semitism isn't dead, but only sleeping

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I'd imagine millions of Latinos would become anti-Semitic overnight.

I feel compelled to point out the underlying presumption that they aren't already. My understanding is that they generally are, well, less than politically correct right down to blackface 'humor' still being considered acceptable in Mexico.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Sadly, Dave I'm pretty sure we wouldn't have to scratch a number of our non-ethic aquantances too deeply to find a strain/stain of anti-semitism either.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Sadly, Dave I'm pretty sure we wouldn't have to scratch a number of our non-ethic aquantances too deeply to find a strain/stain of anti-semitism either.

No argument here! I was just narrowly focusing on the point which had been raised.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I feel compelled to point out the underlying presumption that they aren't already. My understanding is that they generally are, well, less than politically correct right down to blackface 'humor' still being considered acceptable in Mexico.

Implication being Mexicans are generally antisemitic? You heard it here first folks.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Implication being Mexicans are generally antisemitic? You heard it here first folks.

Stop right there. My point is that based on observable actions, I have doubts that, as implied in the post to which I responded, that the issue doesn't already exist. You have taken what I said and expanded upon it significantly. Then again, I can't say that I am surprised.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy

I don't know if they all are in general but for the most part the ones I've known / worked with didn't care much for other Latinos and it didn't take much for them to tell you exactly what they thought about'em .

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Stop right there. My point is that based on observable actions, I have doubts that, as implied in the post to which I responded, that the issue doesn't already exist. You have taken what I said and expanded upon it significantly. Then again, I can't say that I am surprised.

So you don't think there is a general underlying antisemitism in Mexico. Thank you for making your position clear.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Really? Who are your antisemitic non ethnic aquantances?

Did you want names and addresses or would you be happy with a breakdown by socio-economic grouping. Who are you? You do realize we don't have a Stasi here (yet) if that's the employment you are seeking.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    So you don't think there is a general underlying antisemitism in Mexico. Thank you for making your position clear.

For crying the f**k out loud, can you not understand plain English or are you being willfully obtuse for the purpose of being a pain in the ass? The concept has gained enough notice to turn up a time or two in our domestic media. Since you are not able to understand common phraseology, let me break this down for you: I said that the concept of anti-semitism would not be a new concept introduced to the latino population in the event of the hypothetical displacement mentioned up thread. I used an example of less than PC behavior which has been at least prevalent enough to be observed to demonstrate a point. Can you wrap your head around the concept that this means that the people in question appear to have discovered the concept of rejection at some level of dissimilar persons. That means that more than zero of that population do not need to discover the concept. That does NOT imply that it is 'general', applies to a majority, or stands as a generalization. Since you are having such a difficult time understanding the incredibly simple, let me use another example. The KKK never counted a majority of the white US population as members, and received a great deal of opposition from those who are demographically qualified to join. That suggests the twin truths that racism was neither undiscovered in our culture, nor was it universal. Now, can you make sense out of this or am I going to have to get my 7 year old nephew to explain it in terms you can understand.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    For crying the f**k out loud, can you not understand plain English or are you being willfully obtuse for the purpose of being a pain in the ass? The concept has gained enough notice to turn up a time or two in our domestic media. Since you are not able to understand common phraseology, let me break this down for you: I said that the concept of anti-semitism would not be a new concept introduced to the latino population in the event of the hypothetical displacement mentioned up thread. I used an example of less than PC behavior which has been at least prevalent enough to be observed to demonstrate a point. Can you wrap your head around the concept that this means that the people in question appear to have discovered the concept of rejection at some level of dissimilar persons. That means that more than zero of that population do not need to discover the concept. That does NOT imply that it is 'general', applies to a majority, or stands as a generalization. Since you are having such a difficult time understanding the incredibly simple, let me use another example. The KKK never counted a majority of the white US population as members, and received a great deal of opposition from those who are demographically qualified to join. That suggests the twin truths that racism was neither undiscovered in our culture, nor was it universal. Now, can you make sense out of this or am I going to have to get my 7 year old nephew to explain it in terms you can understand.

If you're honestly expecting good, honest behavior from an America-hating leftist, you'll come away disappointed every time.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Watching this little debate and I've concluded that both sides are just arguing points that only make sense in your own world view. There is no consensus to be had. Might as well just call each other poopyheads and go home.

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    Watching this little debate and I've concluded that both sides are just arguing points that only make sense in your own world view. There is no consensus to be had. Might as well just call each other poopyheads and go home.

It made me look and see how many posts Jludo had. I thought for sure it was a run to 50.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Calling each other poopyheads from the get go would be quicker and more productive in some cases but unfortunately that's against the rules.

Top Bottom