• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • xmas_asn

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Fort Irwin, Ca
    Ok guys, This is for my on going project for my M1A.
    SAM_0774.jpg

I have been doing upgrades for accuracy and ergonomics. So far I'm upgrading my spring guide, gas piston, shimming the gas system.

Troy_Industries_SOPMOD_MCS-M14_M1A_A2%20Stock_Lg.jpg

Im ordering my Troy Industry's MCS and the Claymore muzzle break this week. Now Im looking for a set of BUIS. Yes I do have a Leupold MK4 but Im looking to have a set of BUIS for my own sh*ts and Giggles. I have been a fan of Troy, but never used there BUIS. I have used Yankee Hill, GG&G, Matech, and a few others and had no problems with any of them, but Troy has been winning my heart lately.

Any suggestions?

Edit------

Ok guys for those who don't know this is the Troy MCS
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVft1mVOJf0[/ame]

Last edited:

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    Just look at those two beautiful works of art. Keep the wood! Not all fine firearms need to be all tactical and black. ;)

Why would anyone want to deface a masterpiece? :)

IndyS12

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    Zionsville, IN
    I for one think that it's refreshing to see someone willing to go a different route from all the usual stuff. Props to you for doing what you want with your own gun. That Troy frame looks pretty slick, but dang, that thing is pricey! It does look like the system comes with the standard M4 flip-up sights, so they would probably work unless you don't like them. Keep us updated on this, please!

xmas_asn

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Fort Irwin, Ca
    With the Troy MCS you can't use the M1A sights. Also the MCS doesn't come with sights.

Yes, It is a great rifle. I do love the wood stock but I want to go my own way. I will keep everything so I can go back and forth from tactical to classic.

Top Bottom