• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Do your Google search for HUD rather than IRS then.
    No such beast. Not generically anyway. There may be criteria related to qualifying for grant money, but this is not about grant money.

In your case it sounds as though they may have been referring to a property? "Small business owned" as opposed to owned by a private individual? Just guessing though.
    No. It's asking if my business is small business owned. I'm filling out paperwork to get an ID # to operate within a particular capacity on HUD-owned properties offered for sale. Barring extreme circumstances, this does not require approval, just compliance with the process.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Got a link to the form?

The only HUD definitions I can find:
    Small Business Types and Programs - HUD
    Small Business
    A business that is independently owned and operated and which is not dominant in its field of operation and in conformity with specific industry criteria defined by the Small Business Administration (SBA). Depending on the industry, size standard eligibility is based on the average number of employees for the preceding twelve months or on sales volume averaged over a three-year period. The SBA has established a table of size standards matched to North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) industries.

Top Bottom