• KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    Are you asking as a fed? Not if the citizens can't freely have them too
    You have something to hide from my agency?
    I am the acting deputy director of the Asian Triad Society of Millwrights (population [1]) leading with a budget of $...000.05 that Lois cannot touch due to the sensitivity of my chapped butt. I did like Chavez grilling her ass over hot coals. Mmmm! I smell bacon from pork barrel budgets! Ah! Yummy!!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    You have something to hide from my agency?
    I am the acting deputy director of the Asian Triad Society of Millwrights (population [1]) leading with a budget of $...000.05 that Lois cannot touch due to the sensitivity of my chapped butt. I did like Chavez grilling her ass over hot coals. Mmmm! I smell bacon from pork barrel budgets! Ah! Yummy!!
    LOL

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    list-of-all-fema-concentration-camps-in-america-revealed-309297-1.jpg

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Put me also in the corner of believing that all these agencies do not need to have their own Federalized police force. Law enforcement at the Federal level should be done by the FBI and/or the US Marshal's Service. I can even see letting the FAMS stay on as they're rather highly specialized. MAYBE even the USDOE as their protection/guards for nuclear reactors. Maybe.

But me, being on the outside, cannot see a reason why the FBI and/or USMS cannot also handle the law enforcement aspects of just about all the other agencies. IRS doesn't need it's own law enforcement agency. The railroad doesn't need it's own. The USPS doesn't need it's own. The duplication of effort is staggering.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Put me also in the corner of believing that all these agencies do not need to have their own Federalized police force. Law enforcement at the Federal level should be done by the FBI and/or the US Marshal's Service. I can even see letting the FAMS stay on as they're rather highly specialized. MAYBE even the USDOE as their protection/guards for nuclear reactors. Maybe.

But me, being on the outside, cannot see a reason why the FBI and/or USMS cannot also handle the law enforcement aspects of just about all the other agencies. IRS doesn't need it's own law enforcement agency. The railroad doesn't need it's own. The USPS doesn't need it's own. The duplication of effort is staggering.

I largely agree as to most agencies, but I think the IRS is one that should have its own.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    It was converted from a FEMA camp to a rail car repair facility when they took down the barbed wire and put up that decorative fence.

Did they fill in the tunnel too?

I forget, where did that tunnel supposedly go to?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    From the gun range at BGF under the road to somewhere on the Amtrak property.

now I remember. They would kidnap us when we went to shoot and smuggle us out for re-education thru the tunnel.

Thats the real reason the range burned. They needed to cover their tracks.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom