• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I fail to see how I was ignorant or rude. Alcohol and guns do not mix. Its a simple fact of life.
    You are right I should have included Assumption...
    You ASSUME that the OP is going there just to get drunk. when there are several other valid reasons the OP could be attending....
    Would you drink and drive?
    No, so don't drink and carry.
    Yes, I have and do on occasion Drink and Drive. I do so in-accordance with the Laws of the State of Indiana...
    I also Carry while I Drink and Drive as well...
    Oh the Horror... :dunno:

Concerned Citizen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Yeah, thanks for your concern, but if I was going to be over the limit when I left that place, I wouldn't be carrying. Just like I wouldn't be driving, riding a moped, or competing in sword fighting.

The bar scene is typically not my scene, but Uncle Kracker is one of my favorites & that's where he's playing. I'd prefer it at more of a dedicated music venue, but it is what it is.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    The bar scene is typically not my scene, but Uncle Kracker is one of my favorites & that's where he's playing. I'd prefer it at more of a dedicated music venue, but it is what it is.
    I think you should not worry about carrying as much as what I have emphasized. This could qualify you as an improper person due to mental defect. :stickpoke:

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Bump a necro...anymore insight for the last couple of years? Going tonight for Uncle Kracker (tix were bought by family who LOVES him, I’d rather see Colt Ford next week)

Top Bottom