• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • papakevin

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Seeing some advertised for $340 ish which looks good to me. Are the worth the money? If yes, is one make (like a Romanian) better than another or are they all the same? Thanks for any input / advice.

MPD179

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Northwest Indiana
    I picked up a Romanian Draco-C a few months ago. They are A LOT of fun to shoot and it is one of my favorites! Not only is this lil champ reliable... but surprisingly accurate too!!! I plan to SBR it when I get a little extra cash.

Psode27

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Rochester
    I like mine. It is what it is. I would never sell mine and would consider sbr-ing it if I tripped over a few hundred dollars. I've had as much fun talkin to people about it when they see it as I have shooting it! Quality is typical Romanian, not a whole lot of attention to detail, and reliable

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    Seeing some advertised for $340 ish which looks good to me. Are the worth the money? If yes, is one make (like a Romanian) better than another or are they all the same? Thanks for any input / advice.

If a handgun is that big I rather have a carbine, cause with a butt stock it'll be more accurate & less recoil:twocents:

vitamink

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    true but when you sbr it you'll say, wow with a rifle this small and light...

before sbr'n the draco is just a fun range toy. Afterwards it's a super cheap suchka. Don't be a draco hater :)

Radnor-Lake-Tennessee-Open-Carry-AK-Sign.jpg

fun draco video below

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrSANJnmPPM[/ame]

Ziggy01

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    I picked one up last week and have enjoyed it alot. I had no intentions of SBRing it unitll I had one. I may pick up another for a SBR project.

Top Bottom