• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    Dillon sounds a lot like the RCBS "no questions" policy. I just give RCBS a call and the replacement part is in the mail right away, no questions asked and never have been asked to return the damaged part. Lee on the other hand...... Lee requires proof, and photos, of the part before they determine whether or not to send a replacement.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    All I keep hearing about is Dillon customer service, blah blah blah. I need to go downstairs and break something off of mine to see for myself.;)

You would think many people would do something like this and take advantage of them. I guess reloaders have proven to be pretty honest over the years.

baba

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I have used their warranty a couple of times. Once my primer index stopped workimg reliably. I figured the spring wore out, so i bought one from a local store that stocked some sillon parts. Didnt solve the problem. Got on the phone with dillon tech support and after we tired a few more tweaks, I ended up getting a whole mew set of parts in the mail.

I also lost the two pins that hold the shellholder in place while moving To my previous house. They dont even have those online to order, so i called for the part number and ended up getting those for free too.

My buddy somehow ignited the whole column of primers in his press. He got an entire new priming system as well.

I still recommend buying a tune up kit. Sometimes its good to have parts on hand.

Brian

Top Bottom