• ...and so much more!
  • bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Not for this family. Took my kids there once and they enjoyed it but they said they liked SeaWorld better. They also said they liked Cedar Point and Kings Island better after we went there. Planning on taking the gkids to CP this summer.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I have noticed Fox News is doing very little to no reporting on this and I wonder why? Tucker? The Five?

I can't type purple.

tmcindy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2014
    Avon, IN
    Not for this family. Took my kids there once and they enjoyed it but they said they liked SeaWorld better. They also said they liked Cedar Point and Kings Island better after we went there. Planning on taking the gkids to CP this summer.
    Your kids are pretty smart. :thumbsup:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

This is why the young families I mentioned will not allow their kids to watch this stuff.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN

Very little like I said from FOX....none of the top people talking about it....FOX and Disney are owned by one and the same. I'll be watching for the top dogs being told not to talk about this....so far they haven't. Just enough to say it was mentioned...but with no real time like other stories....I mean how do you turn lose on yourself...?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Very little like I said from FOX....none of the top people talking about it....FOX and Disney are owned by one and the same. I'll be watching for the top dogs being told not to talk about this....so far they haven't. Just enough to say it was mentioned...but with no real time like other stories....I mean how do you turn lose on yourself...?
    FOX News is not owned by the same. The Murdock Brothers still own FNC. FOX TV network was sold to Disney…

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Apparently you are not watching Fox much then?

Did you not see the video posted upthread from FNC's biggest primetime show, Tucker Carlson?

The clip with the Disney exec was on the morning show a few hours ago. :dunno: And I'm not even really watching, it's just on in the background here. :scratch:

Screen caps from the story on the Faulkner Focus, on right now...

1648655354026.png
    1648655392326.png
    1648655417698.png

And rolling right into the next show, Outnumbered.

1648656191390.png

A very interesting perspective from Tammy Bruce, a gay woman.

Last edited:

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Just a curious question; when does "petty" become important enough to take a stand against something? Is it ok until it hits home?
    It’s a non-issue to me. I’ve known people my whole life that have never been but hate WDW. People like to pick on the big guy. Doesn’t matter. I’ll go again. You won’t. Good for you. I’ll let you know the cool stuff you’ll miss.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Apparently you are not watching Fox much then?

Did you not see the video posted upthread from FNC's biggest primetime show, Tucker Carlson?

The clip with the Disney exec was on the morning show a few hours ago. :dunno: And I'm not even really watching, it's just on in the background here. :scratch:

Screen caps from the story on the Faulkner Focus, on right now...

View attachment 191838
    View attachment 191840
    View attachment 191841

And rolling right into the next show, Outnumbered.

View attachment 191845

A very interesting perspective from Tammy Bruce, a gay woman.

I only watch FOX on you tube clips through the day......almost nothing, maybe 1 or 2 short stories and thats it that I can find. So may be a you tube thing but its FOX that post their segments there.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Well if you stand in a very specific spot at the Magic Kingdom you find the non-family friendly statue of Walt with his little soldier at full attention.

Walt_C.jpg

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Disney executive who is the mother of a transgender and a pansexual child says she wants at least half of ALL future characters to be LGBTQIA or racial minorities: Theme parks are now banned from saying 'hello boys and girls'​

Disney theme parks no longer assume that little girls want to be called 'princess'

mark40sw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2015
    Roanoke
    So, Disney going all "woke", eh.

They allow you to use what ever bathroom gender you feel like being at the time?

Yep, thats where I would take my kids.

Top Bottom