• ...and so much more!
  • OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    Base mileage is a 4 mile tow. Over 4 miles is $4 a mile. I drove for AAA for a little while.

4:00 PM, 465. Ha ha ha. Note: if all the clowns slide off the same slippery roads at the same time, it will be a long line of clowns in front of you.

No tow driver for AAA has to service you if you appear drunk or just drinking. If my dispatcher called while you were in the middle of a cussing tirade, I would be told to get back in the truck and leave.

Over 25' off the road? Rule #1 My truck does not leave the hard surface.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Base mileage is a 4 mile tow. Over 4 miles is $4 a mile. I drove for AAA for a little while.

4:00 PM, 465. Ha ha ha. Note: if all the clowns slide off the same slippery roads at the same time, it will be a long line of clowns in front of you.

No tow driver for AAA has to service you if you appear drunk or just drinking. If my dispatcher called while you were in the middle of a cussing tirade, I would be told to get back in the truck and leave.

Over 25' off the road? Rule #1 My truck does not leave the hard surface.

If the person is drinking, do you take one of the A's off the side of the truck and offer counseling?

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    They towed my f250 from franklin to the eastside when the brake line burst... they towed it again when the fuel pump died. Yeah, its worth it.

Top Bottom