• ...and so much more!
  • el_barto3

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2023
    New Albany
    Ive been moving a Glock 17 parts kit between 3dp frames and recently put it on a P80 bridge frame, come to find out that there is something wrong with the slide preventing the rounds from consistently extracting. My question is can I just be rid of this thing? I didn't purchase the lower with the intention of selling it I'm just done with the platform for the time being and trading it for anything else that works and throwing some money on top would be so much more preferable then putting another 200$ into what was supposed to be a 350$ build that's currently at 400$!

Armymen3002

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2024
    Kokomo
    From my understanding from my friends at the local PD, who talked to their ATF guys..It is illegal to manufacture firearms TO sell without a serial number and ffl.

However, we have always been able to manufacture firearms without a serial number, and if times get tough because there is no registry in Indiana you can sell the firearm.

However if they find you to be manufacturing and selling, they can ding you.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Yes you can trade it or sell it. Just be honest with the other party about the issues you're having with it so they don't feel like you misrepresented the condition.

Top Bottom