• ...and so much more!
  • 7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana
    When did the phrase "if I recall correctly" die?

Surely you aren't talking about Internet Relay Chat, but if that's what you are talking about, why do you think I would have been talking to a 13 year old boy? I'm not the former assistant coach of Penn State.

Benny! Keep in mind that I haven't even touched a computer in the last 8 to 10 years. I've been a bit to ill to do that. I used to get on IRC many many many moons ago, but I was under the impression that it'd gone the way of the dinosaur and the only way people connected was either on a board like this, My Space or FaceBook....seems I am the Dinosaur that my 23 year old thinks I am! :): Honestly Benny, I really didn't think IRC was around anymore. And I KNOW you're not that coach! He's disgusting, you're a galant crime fighter! Seems I've been in hybernation to long......Before I joined here, I did a lot of reading, when I wasn't in the hospitals having surgery after surgery. Or bouncing between nursing homes trying to recover from the latest one. Let's just say I didn't get out much. I still don't, but it's getting better now that I have more competent doctors.

Last edited:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Goofus! Keep in mind that I haven't even touched a computer in the last 8 to 10 years. I've been a bit to ill to do that. I used to get on IRC many many many moons ago, but I was under the impression that it'd gone the way of the dinosaur and the only way people connected was either on a board like this, My Space or FaceBook....seems I am the Dinosaur that my 23 year old thinks I am! :):

I got my first computer for Christmas when I was in 6th grade and I think IRC was dead by then. My neighborhood buddy, "little Ben" was 3 years older than me and I saw him use it...That's how I even know what it is.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Printcraft.....GO FIND BILL NOW! Your rope is getting more frayed!
    A frayed knot. ;)
    I'm afraid we're going to lose you completely in the dark abyss of "neverland"!
    2djrz1d.jpg

:runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway:

:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    This is almost the exact same as another thread. My question is. Is is strange me being here? Since I am one of the younger members.

what the hell are you talkin about?
    Get out of Texas as soon as you can. You being in Texas, at such a young age, is freaking out some older hoosiers. Thanks for moving around.:yesway:

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    I never realized how young you were MOSINOWNER, and I think it is great that you are a member here. There is a ton of information on this site, and I spend a huge amount to time on here.

BTW, some of the response on this thread REALLY lost me!

hammer24

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This is almost the exact same as another thread. My question is. Is is strange me being here? Since I am one of the younger members.

1. If it is the same as another thread, then why are you asking the same question again?
    2. It IS strange you keep asking this question, and that you continually bring up your age.
    3. Don't ask again
    4. YES! IT IS STRANGE! You're 12, get off the computer, stop spending so much time posting with old fuddy dudds like us, and go outside and break something for crying out loud!

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    1. If it is the same as another thread, then why are you asking the same question again?
    2. It IS strange you keep asking this question, and that you continually bring up your age.
    3. Don't ask again
    4. YES! IT IS STRANGE! You're 12, get off the computer, stop spending so much time posting with old fuddy dudds like us, and go outside and break something for crying out loud!

I agree it's kinda strange, it's not the only thread where he brought his age up many times.
    Maybe he's not even 12 and will slowly bring his age down to his real age to see if we find it strange. :dunno:
    It's already kinda strange at 12 so what will happen when we find out he's really just 9?

And some parts of this website are not the most kids-friendly even if we keep it clean as much as we can.
    Maybe it's not the best place for a kid, idk im not his parents but I hope they know that he's a menber here and know what he's posting.

:twocents:

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    WHO EVER SAID GO BREAK SOMETHING I LOVE BREAKING THINGS! ITS ONE OF MY FAVORITE PASS TIMES! Also my parents does know what I post. Believe me. Then the other thread was posted by NY felon. He wanted to know if he was welcome because he is a felon and couldn't own firearms

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Well, INGO is supposed to be a site for all ages and most of the time if there is a not-so-PG link, a disclosure will be made.

Yes, a kid can still click on the link, but it's not like he couldn't find pretty much anything he wants on the internet anyway.

I do think it's a little odd that a 13 would rather spend time on here instead of chasing girls though.

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Well, INGO is supposed to be a site for all ages and most of the time if there is a not-so-PG link, a disclosure will be made.

Yes, a kid can still click on the link, but it's not like he couldn't find pretty much anything he wants on the internet anyway.

I do think it's a little odd that a 13 would rather spend time on here instead of chasing girls though.
    If you knew the girls I knew you would spend more time on INGO also.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

And we are back to the "300 question". :):

Top Bottom