• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I don't think so, I like to think of them as handi-capable. One of my best friends lost his leg earlier this year (I found it, don't tell him). Well, today is his birthday so I was over at his house having a beer with his crippled ass. He said said something about me getting a beer for the two of us, I said you get it. He laughed. He didn't have his "new" leg hooked up and it was just standing there, all by itself, so I kicked it over. Is that wrong?

metaldog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Indy
    I gave him the nickname stump the day after he had the leg removed, he laughed, everyone else looked at me like I was crazy for even daring to say such a thing.

No offense intended... Call him PEG, just to get under his skin sometime. ARRR, MATEY! :laugh:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    My sister lost the use of her left arm after a really nasty attack that caused her to suffer two strokes. I make fun of her all the time. I tell her she can't ever go swimming with me because she'll just swim in circles. She gets a really big kick out of it actually

metaldog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Indy
    Whats with the eyeroll?

A pirate, Mr. Obvious

LESEE... a peg leg? What about a handrail newel? Probly hafta make some kind of brace, but it might work.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    My mom has a friend who lost her right hand to a stamping press a few years ago. This woman is orney. She has known me since I was born and we have always had a back and forth of picking on each other. I call her lefty now and people gasp. I tell her not to wave at me anymore when we pass each other on the road. I harass her about her "conveniently parked" license plate, I mean, she lost a hand, not a leg. To treat her any differently now than before her accident would be the worst insult I give her.

mayor al

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    Floyd/Harrison Count
    Call him and ask him how he's doing...and don't be suprised if he says " Ehhh, Can't Kick" !!

Your comments are ok only because you have a close relationship with your friend. In most other cases, I would consider those comments to be out of line, and rude.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I don't think so, I like to think of them as handi-capable. One of my best friends lost his leg earlier this year (I found it, don't tell him). Well, today is his birthday so I was over at his house having a beer with his crippled ass. He said said something about me getting a beer for the two of us, I said you get it. He laughed. He didn't have his "new" leg hooked up and it was just standing there, all by itself, so I kicked it over. Is that wrong?

I don't think that's as bad as thinking "a beer" for two people is adequate. :popcorn:

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    This is how my family deals with issues also. My brother at a VERY young age had to go to the hospital for chest pains and a possible heart attack.
    He got a kick out of putting on a shocked and disturbed face like he had been told he was born in the wrong body and telling us in a quiet voice "they said I'd be OK but in the process of doing tests the doctor said I have an angina!"

I still can't tell the story about my brothers heart problems in his late 30's without laughing. It makes me look just a little cold.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    You just gotta understand BunnyK. He dishes it, but he takes it too. For instance (hypothetical... Purely hypothetical) if you get out of your van and he says "hey ya fat old albino pasty monkey!" And you answer back, "hi, ya socially retarded alcoholic attention whore!"... You're good. Buds for life! Lol :D

Top Bottom