Is NWI in an INGO Special. Comprehensive Indiana Gun Law?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Would you be interested in the Comprehensive Indiana Gun Law held in NW Indiana?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    Awesome!! You just need to be there with an inquisitive mind - and ready to challenge everything you hear and generate discussion - that's always the best part of the class. A pen and notepaper probably helps too.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    UPDATE

We have 2 possible locations secure for the event.

Cabela's up to 20 people max for $75 from 9AM to 3PM.
    No outside food allowed. We would eat lunch at Cabela's deli. Most expensive mean is RibEye at $8 + $2.25 for combo + $1.80 for Soda or ~$12 for food.
    So "extra" cost is from $9.37 for 8 people min of the class to $5.77 for 13 people who showed interest in the class on top of the $100 for the class.

The Inn of Hammond up to 40 people max for $150 for 12 hours. We get 1 lb of coffee plus picthers of water. We must either bring in food for lunch (eg. pizza) or go somewhere for lunch (cabelas deli, The Wheel, The Steer are all close by).
    So "extra" cost is from $18.75 for 8 people min of the class to $11.53 for 13 people who showed interest in the class on top of the $100 for the class.

PLEASE REPLY WITHIN THE NEXT 48 HOURS WITH YOUR CHOICE. I have tenative reservation at both places and must put a small deposit on one to secure soon. The option Cliff45 provided was sadly not possible in the end due to heating/water issues. Otherwise it was free and a good spot.

AGAIN PLEASE REPLY WITHIN THE NEXT 48 HOURS HERE WITH YOUR CHOICE IF YOU ARE GOING.

Thanks

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    I'm voting for Cabela's. Folks could get their lunch and bring it back into the conference room - which would make up for the 30 minutes we're losing (the class is normally 8:30 - 3:00).

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    My vote is also Cabelas so that makes 5 so that is more than 50%. I'll stop by tomorrow and put a small deposit t to ensure the room is ours. I have until tomorrow to put a money deposit before they can wipe me off the calendar should someone else come. =)

Up next is to SPREAD the word NWI INGO members. Perhaps a flyer left at Deb's and Blythes (??sp??) would also help.

Top Bottom