• ...and so much more!
  • esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Here we go. . .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Glyla5R7B8]YouTube - OCTOBER SURPRISE obamas Birth certificate BLUNDER![/ame]

rjwin1967

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    This would be like Christmas coming early. Except for the fact that the rioting would probably start the next revolution.

dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    If the denoument comes after the Electoral College meets, even if Obama were proven ineligeable, we'd still be left with Biden.

And if it comes before the electoral college meets, I find it highly unlikely that the electors for Obama would pick anyone other than Biden.

I'm not sure that Biden would be an improvement on Obama.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    If the denoument comes after the Electoral College meets, even if Obama were proven ineligeable, we'd still be left with Biden.

And if it comes before the electoral college meets, I find it highly unlikely that the electors for Obama would pick anyone other than Biden.

I'm not sure that Biden would be an improvement on Obama.

Not much of one, I agree. Perhaps Biden is a bit less of a Marxist, however. Additionally, as I posted earlier today, I think that without their "messiah" (note lower case) the left would flounder a bit. We still have the potential of an AWB to consider and we still have the executive orders that could come from a Biden White House.... or SCOTUS could decide that since BHO is ineligible, so is Biden as running mate. I think that's highly unlikely, however.

Blessings,
    B

DodgebyDave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    I'm going to think outloud and play the devil's advocate.

Has anyone here ever ran for public office? I haven't so I have no idea what kind of hoops you need to jump through to do that.

I figure there are signatures to collect, and at least a couple of forms to fill out. my point is that somewhere during this process there was a checkbox beside "US citizen"

Bare with me now

Just about every government form I ever saw had some kind of threat about perjury for lying on the form.

Again, I have never ran for any office. I have no idea. I work for myself because I can't stand the paperwork needed to get a job. Buying a home just about sent me to Central State (it was still open then).

So if Barry has in fact committed any crime or act of disqualification it happened well in advance of any vote in any primary or in this case the national election.

Thus making the whole process null and void?:dunno:

IF the birth certificate is a forgery as alleged, how can the primaries stand let alone the election?

IF we could count on the electoral college process to work as intended, the issue of a fraud in the Presidency would be moot. However, start another thread and I'll thrill you with my insight on the electoral college:chillout:

This is the first time in history that any candidate had even the slightest question as to background. however, I do feel the question has been proven to have merit. The damage done by omission in this case would be much worse than the minor inconvenience of correction.

If I have to accept obama the messiah, others will have to accept that he is just another Ivy League C student at government.

I WANT ANOTHER CHOICE!!!!!!!!!!

A SUCKS AND B IS A FRAUD (I leave it to you to decide which is which)

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Guys, come on. Don't you think the DNC would have vetted this? If was a problem, don't you think Clinton would have been all over it?

Don't fall down any rabbit holes here.:D

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    Guys, come on. Don't you think the DNC would have vetted this? If was a problem, don't you think Clinton would have been all over it?

Ding Ding Ding...............We have a winner....................BULLSEYE!

Wishful thinking, I too would have loved this to be true and factual BEFORE the election!
    I am afraid now, it makes no difference.:xmad:

dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008

While I mostly agree with you, you do understand how the concept of the "big lie" works, do you not?

Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.

I don't know what to think about this document issue, but I doubt it would have mattered if there was a video of Obama slitting a woman's throat and letting her bleed-out in front of a live audience. Anybody including Clinton who would have spoken out on this document issue would have been labeled a racist and ignored. Let's not forget OJ Simpson!! Oprah, the Hollywood machine, and the ignorant followers of two aforementioned, demanded that this man be king.... err.... I mean president regardless of any bothersome facts, laws, etc. :rolleyes:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?

This is the same line of reasoning my VERY liberal mother has followed (which is not meant to malign Kirk at all) and my thinking is that it doesn't take into account human error. For example, if this is the case, why has not the DNC brought out the person or people who vetted him and set the case to rest once and for all?
    The multiple involved issues of
    • the false birth certificate (with the 2007 or 2008 border and the 1961 info)
    • the grandmother who says she was in the delivery room
    • the half sister who says he was born at one hosp. while he says he was born at the other
    • the Kenyan ambassador talking about a monument at his birthplace
    • the Nigerian (not dual) citizenship
    • his denial of having ever been Muslim despite the Nigerian school info that lists that as his religion and his attendance there depending on his being a citizen of Nigeria
    • the possibly fraudulent addition of Obama's name to the Selective Service System registration rolls
    • the unreleased transcripts
    • the Columbia official who described his graduation, omitting "with honors" or the like
    • the questionable entry to Harvard Law
    • the funding of that entry
    • his removal of the four opponents to his first public run for office on technicalities
    all cast doubt on his honesty and IMHO, mandate that his records be investigated not just thoroughly but completely. Some of the above, if found in a vetting for a security clearance for a member of the military would be immediate disqualifiers. I have to wonder what would happen if the President was found to not be eligible for a clearance when he is Constitutionally the commander in chief.

Recall also that there were scandals with prior presidents (Whitewater, anyone?) from before their elections that continued long into their terms. None, to my knowledge, affected their basic eligibility for the office, however, so this one is unique and needs to be addressed in full, now, IMHO.

Blessings,
    B

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I don't want to rain on anyone's parade but the document in question could be a legitimate document. If you have relatives in Hawaii that claim you were born there, they will issue one to you too. It can be a legitimate document that way. That is why they can claim it is legitimate. What it is not, is the original long form. I still have a copy of my 1953 original that I sent for a long time ago.

What those pursuing this want is a copy of the original. Ignoring these calls will only fuel this longer and longer. This will not go away until something is proven, one way or the other.

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    I do not disagree with any or all of the arguments of his eligibility to be the next president. But what seems clear to me is, in the aftermath of the Rodney King riots in LA, the scales of justis were so slanted in favor of acquittal in the OJ Simpson trial to avoid an even larger scale uprising, just how far do you think the controlling powers would go to avoid the up evil and absolute carnage that would follow an Obama ousting, even before he ever took office?

In short, it ain't gonna happen!

This is the epidime of the perfect "catch 22"!

I am one who believes he may well destroy this nation, through his policies and administration, but I also believe if he is removed from office by one means or another, the overall outcome would likely be worse.

There is no good answer! One way the nation will suffer, the other, could possibly be the beginning of the end for this nation.

Just my :twocents:

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    Fear of anarchy

I do not disagree with any or all of the arguments of his eligibility to be the next president. But what seems clear to me is, in the aftermath of the Rodney King riots in LA, the scales of justis were so slanted in favor of acquittal in the OJ Simpson trial to avoid an even larger scale uprising, just how far do you think the controlling powers would go to avoid the up evil and absolute carnage that would follow an Obama ousting, even before he ever took office?

In short, it ain't gonna happen!

This is the epidime of the perfect "catch 22"!

I am one who believes he may well destroy this nation, through his policies and administration, but I also believe if he is removed from office by one means or another, the overall outcome would likely be worse.

There is no good answer! One way the nation will suffer, the other, could possibly be the beginning of the end for this nation.

Just my :twocents:
    I agree there is a good chance for violence camparable to the LA riots but much worse and nationwide. But I do not feel that is a good reason to overlook our constitution.:patriot: If we fear severe violence then activate the national guard and fight fire with fire.

10ring

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Classified

Who knows.

If they wanted to kill this, then why didn't the DNC/Obama campaign produce his birth certificate immediately when requested the first time?

They stonewalled and then posted on "campaign friendly" websites what anyone with a little tech savvy can see is a pretty weak forgery.

If they want the story to die, then produce credible documentation, and do it now.

Their own behaviour and responses to this matter are driving the doubt.

Top Bottom