• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    O.K., just back from Austin. I have the popcorn and an University of Texas t-shirt for Carmel.

Alex Jones said that Ron Paul is in the pay of the Bilderberg Group to drive up the price of gold and precious bodily fluids. He urges us all to move out of our moms' basements, get haircuts and stand up straight. The sunlight and non-basement air will make all this make more sense.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    So rambone has been setting us up all along to get the Illuminati into power? That's what all the freedom and FEMA camp stuff was about? To get us used to the idea that rambone and the other puppet masters will be putting us into camps and vaccinating us?

:runaway:

nawainwright

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    New Hampshire
    So. What you're telling me. The super-secret Illuminati, have a super-secret handsign, that is only flashed by people who are part of their super-secret society. That this sign has been figured out and that now we know them by this super-secret handsign, but they don't know that we know the handsign, which is why they don't change it so that only people "in the club" know it.

And there I was, at what I thought was a Metallica concert, but it was really a secret society meeting. Gosh. ;)

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    So. What you're telling me. The super-secret Illuminati, have a super-secret handsign, that is only flashed by people who are part of their super-secret society. That this sign has been figured out and that now we know them by this super-secret handsign, but they don't know that we know the handsign, which is why they don't change it so that only people "in the club" know it.

And there I was, at what I thought was a Metallica concert, but it was really a secret society meeting. Gosh. ;)

Dang, sounds like someone else has now figured them out. :):

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Alex Jones said that Ron Paul is in the pay of the Bilderberg Group to drive up the price of gold and precious bodily fluids. He urges us all to move out of our moms' basements, get haircuts and stand up straight. The sunlight and non-basement air will make all this make more sense.

But womens like my hair :(

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Why are you avoiding the question, are you party to this conspiracy to keep these ties covered up? What did you know and when did you know it?

Looks like the big questions are going to remain unanswered. As they say, silence gives assent.

Top Bottom