• ...and so much more!
  • Is The Left/Right Divide Bridgeable?

• Total voters

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Pretty good campaign ad. I'm still a MAGA Trump supporter.

Good ad, but leadership found out years ago that you could give money to your friends and pick the economic winners by devaluing money, a stealth tax on everybody and everything. Keep the players around you begging, bargaining, and buying America. Barring something like the French Revolution, that is not going to change.

I remember Ross Perot's ads back in 92 saying much the same thing only with much smaller numbers, but in the end the uni party crushed him, just like they are going to crush Mr. Kennedy.

In the future when this country looks like Haiti with your leadership being choosing Camacho or Barbecue I can't imagine where the rest of the world will be.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Pretty good campaign ad. I'm still a MAGA Trump supporter.

Kennedy selected Nicole Shanahan to run as his VP. She's a rich lawyer who has donated to progressive far left causes. Like Soro's DA's. Since she's rich, as his running mate there isn't a limit on her donations. It's just self-funding at that point. So I suppose that might be a reason to bring her on. Unlimited campaign funding. But, why would he bring on a VP choice that also funds ClownWorld™? Hmm?

Kennedy is a Democrat at heart. He often says things I like to hear, but that doesn't make him America First.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Kennedy is a Democrat at heart. He often says things I like to hear, but that doesn't make him America First.

You can be America First and still have a radically different political belief from conservatives. It just means your policies put the country ahead of any external concerns.

That doesn't necessarily preclude moving left economically or socially. Just because I would disagree with those things doesn't mean that it wouldn't still be America First, if they are closing the borders and cutting off foreign entanglements.

I do have concerns about the right being willing to deal with multi-national corporate interests in any way that doesn't involve bending over. As there's no way back from our economic position and future for the next generation, than to be a manufacturing power house of tomorrow's technology. If everything still says "made in china" in the local stores in 20 years, we'll be grilling rats. Those were the jobs that allowed young people to create their own future, without needing to be a harvard grad.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You can be America First and still have a radically different political belief from conservatives. It just means your policies put the country ahead of any external concerns.

That doesn't necessarily preclude moving left economically or socially. Just because I would disagree with those things doesn't mean that it wouldn't still be America First, if they are closing the borders and cutting off foreign entanglements.

I do have concerns about the right being willing to deal with multi-national corporate interests in any way that doesn't involve bending over. As there's no way back from our economic position and future for the next generation, than to be a manufacturing power house of tomorrow's technology. If everything still says "made in china" in the local stores in 20 years, we'll be grilling rats. Those were the jobs that allowed young people to create their own future, without needing to be a harvard grad.
    He chose a running mate who allegedly donates money to prosecutors’ campaigns that won’t prosecute crime. That’s not America First if that’s true.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    When they proclaim today (Easter) as transgender visibility day it's not far fetched to imagine next Christmas might be declared National Pedo Day.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Or Kennedy is the 'mess o' pottage' the dems wish to sell you in exchange for your birthright. I really think the thought he would hurt Trump more. They couldn't let him in the primaries, though - both because Biden is such a weak candidate and they thought forcing him to run independent would do the most damage to Trump

It wouldn't surprise me a bit if he and Tulsi both return to the fold when their undercover missions are completed. Shanahan might be in on it or she might just be collateral damage. AWFLs like her don't seem to abandon progressivism even after they are used and discarded

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    I have stopped using the liberal word for the most part, they are leftists to me…
    They are Communists. Read the Democratic Party Platform.

Don't elect Communists, evict them from every participation in this nation's governance as the ideology is utterly incompatible with the basis of this nation.

Top Bottom