• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dieselmudder

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 30, 2014
    United States
    I've polished a few LPK triggers and they feel pretty good. Better than an ALG ACT in my opinion. I use the rubbery polishing disc, and followcwith the buffing bit, and polishing compound. All stuff in the dremel kit. Never anything aggressive enough to remove material. Just enough to take out the machining Mark's, and get a near mirror finish.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

bartonmd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 11, 2008
    Mooresville/Camby
    I got a CMC drop-in for like $85-$90 on either Black Friday or after Christmas sale, and it's better than any separate-pieces trigger (even a done up Bill Springfield match trigger) I've ever run.

Mike

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    I'm not so sure I'd trust a drop-in. As much as it's way more convenient, I like the worry-free reliability of the "improved mil spec" designs like Geissele. The spring legs keep the pins from walking, that's important to me and I think drop-ins require some kind of KNS pin setup or set screws or other stuff I don't want to rely on. I don't intend to be swapping triggers frequently, so the so the convenience of drop-in is a bit overrated. I'm more focused on what it does after it's in.

Given this self imposed constraint, I'd be limited to the Larue MBT, ALG ACT, or BCM PNT.

Given those options, I'd probably choose the Larue first, but any of the three is solid and proven reliable.

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    I have an ALG ACT (advertised as tuned by Geissele) that I coupled with a set of Kaw Valley Precision springs ($9.85 on eBay) and the pre-travel mod kit that replaces the grip screw ($12.99 on eBay). The result was a lighter, smooth trigger with a very nice single stage break. I did the same with 2 new Mil-Spec triggers and while being a little gritty, they are way better than they were. They will smooth out with use and I anticipate nice triggers down the road.
    I also have 3 Geissele G2S triggers in my 2 16" carbines and 20" rifle. They are great triggers, but a little pricey.

Small's

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    south of Indy
    I picked up two of the larue mbt2s trigger a while back. Haven't shot with them yet but they feel really nice.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

HonkieKowboy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 14, 2018
    Lafayette
    I would suggest the Larue MBT-II as well. Got it for $85 shipped off arf (but in most cases MRSP is $85+shipping) and put it in my DPMS A1 lite. Feels just like a friend's ALG AK trigger

Top Bottom