• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BOVindy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2015
    Carmel
    Howdy Y'all. I was curious to see whether others on here are into gaming on the comp and whether there was a steam group already created for INGO users. Let me know if there is one, and if there isn't we should get one started! ;) Thank you for your time. -Ben

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Oh thank goodness. I was a fraid someone was looking to get a group together to take a shvitz.

Seldom have I been more glad to not know what's going on.

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    I looked at this thread for new games to try only to find all the ones listed aren't free.

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    I tried to start a group yesterday but steam said I didn't have access. I'm surprised no one else is playing world of tanks. Try it out -- 7 vs. 7 tank battles, destroy all the rival players or capture the flag to win..and free!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    gvbndgf
    I tried to start a group yesterday but steam said I didn't have access. I'm surprised no one else is playing world of tanks. Try it out -- 7 vs. 7 tank battles, destroy all the rival players or capture the flag to win..and free!

Ive been hearing a lot about World of Tanks, dont know why I havnt tried it yet. I just downloaded it. PM me your name and ill add you.

Top Bottom