Is there anyone still looking for Glock 42s?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phatgemi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 1, 2008
    Metamora, IN
    I was waiting for one to come in on the Blue Label program to save even more. Finally got the call last week. A very nice little piece!!!!!!!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I'll be in the market in two weeks. coincidentally, I have to go to South Bend shortly afterward... I think a detour is in order...

ETA: I just saw the address is Grape Rd. My preferred hotel is off Grape Rd near the walmart... hmmmm... maybe not TOO much of a detour...

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    I'll be in the market in two weeks. coincidentally, I have to go to South Bend shortly afterward... I think a detour is in order...

ETA: I just saw the address is Grape Rd. My preferred hotel is off Grape Rd near the walmart... hmmmm... maybe not TOO much of a detour...
    there are no hotels on grape between walmart and midwest I think you're thinking on main street. its 5 lights south and a right from the walmart.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    there are no hotels on grape between walmart and midwest I think you're thinking on main street. its 5 lights south and a right from the walmart.
    No, north go over the toll road to the next road. Hang a right on that curvy road and there are several.

mine is right behind the menards.(lowes?) I had a lovely view of a lumber yard out my window.

ETA notice I said it was OFF grape, not on it. About 3 blocks or so on university.

Last edited:

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    No, north go over the toll road to the next road. Hang a right on that curvy road and there are several.

mine is right behind the menards.(lowes?) I had a lovely view of a lumber yard out my window.

ETA notice I said it was OFF grape, not on it. About 3 blocks or so on university.

The sale ends August 7th. I would call them and see If you could purchase over the phone and pick up and do paperwork when you get there in two weeks. Let me know if they won't take an over the phone order and I will talk with a guy that does $10 transfers and buys from Midwest Wholesale.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    The sale ends August 7th. I would call them and see If you could purchase over the phone and pick up and do paperwork when you get there in two weeks. Let me know if they won't take an over the phone order and I will talk with a guy that does $10 transfers and buys from Midwest Wholesale.

Thanks. Its not that big of a deal. I can get it down here for not much more. For reasons that are too long to type, I'm not ready to buy until after aug 9.

Thanks for the offer/suggestion.

Dim Mak

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    Naptown
    I'm scared to pick one up. I know I'll either hate it or I'll really like it. I never see .380 anywhere and that's one reason I've never touched one.

Top Bottom