Is this guy seriously stupid/unsafe or is he just acting?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Okay, although I was really hoping this guy was joking, it appears he is really serious. The next time he goes into his parent's basement, someone should throw in a case of MREs and weld the door shut. After that, shut down all internet access!

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Seriously who plays Counter Strike in 2011!? Poser.

He's not playing it. He's obviously just using it for ballistics testing. You can tell by the number of times he has to cycle between weapons before finding the one he wants.

Plinkuh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    West Side of Indy
    He's not playing it. He's obviously just using it for ballistics testing. You can tell by the number of times he has to cycle between weapons before finding the one he wants.

And we all know it's taking into account all variables including the Coriolis effect

2w3qhw9.jpg

G_Stines

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 2, 2010
    Central Indiana
    Oh man, he cleans his guns with soap, water, and a brush and dries with a hairdryer. He plays so many video games that he has to know that works IRL.

I now have a headache from actually listening to his stupidity.

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2010
    If I had a dollar for every time I rolled my eyes while watching that I'd probably be able to afford a new P228

ftbstrd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Yorktown/Muncie
    IDIOT!

He can't hit the paper at 10 yards.... now that is some expert advice.

Just keep practicing grasshopper! Soon you will be able to hit paper at ten yards! :n00b:

You could throw rocks at 10 yds and hit paper! What an IDIOT! Yes he will be a victim of natural selection! This is what the gun community needs is another moron on you tube giving the public the impression we are all morons with deadly weapons!!! :xmad:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I'm almost positive this is a joke. I'd be willing to bet he is military. He's clearly jacking around, but he can't help but keep his finger straight along the frame and not on the trigger. When he is pulling the trigger on the sig, he is doing so very well (technically) speaking. I call Joke.

All I've got to say is yep, videos were made to get people all worked up. Might as well put up troll videos since you have people out there putting up videos that have many subscribers that aren't doing anything remotely close to helping firearms communities. I'd rather someone play dumb than take the wannabe operator too far. It is semi dangerous either way because most people can't think for themselves to decide what is proper handling and tactics or what is way overblown for some moron thinking the production and coolness will help him get youtube paid.

Top Bottom