• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    I guess for those whom want to be confused with some type of leo...as most won't get close enough to read what the badge says, they'll simply make an asumption as to what you are.
    People most proud of wearing this would be the same ones who buy used leo vehicles...I guess.

glockguy07

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I guess for those whom want to be confused with some type of leo...as most won't get close enough to read what the badge says, they'll simply make an asumption as to what you are.
    People most proud of wearing this would be the same ones who buy used leo vehicles...I guess.

+1

RyanV

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    La Porte County
    Sometimes I go into Don's Guns for a good laugh, every time I go the salesmen there are always trying to get people to buy the concealed carry badges.

45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI

used leo cv's and gm's are some of the most reliable cars when you keep up with the maintainance.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    used leo cv's and gm's are some of the most reliable cars when you keep up with the maintainance.

Yeah, but the paint scheme, at least for sheriff vehicles, sucks.

As for "bodges", I'm surprised that this discussion has not come up on here sooner (or at least if it has, I've not seen it) I agree, though, "we don' need no steenkin' bodges!"

Blessings,
    B

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I love Don's Guns sign about employees not being cops, if you want to know about the badges, ask someone!:rolleyes: CCW badges are GHEY, purchased by the folks who couldn't pass the psych exam for the PD.

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    Sometimes I go into Don's Guns for a good laugh, every time I go the salesmen there are always trying to get people to buy the concealed carry badges.

Why wouldn't they tell people to get them? They make you shoot faster, more accurately and give you mad ninja skills :)::draw:

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    If they really wanted to push it, they could probably get you for impersonating an officer. Or so a defense lawyer I know opined.

Josh <><

SERVED_USMC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 29, 2008
    Lake County
    Here is an issue I have with these things. Yes I have seen people carry them...... :rolleyes:. Its just like having your weapon in plain sight, in the situation that someone does pose a potential threat. I.E. Drawing a weapon. You do not want them to know that you are carrying a weapon as well. All this does is give them the opportunity to harm one of the only people that could stand in their way. If someone knows that you are carrying whos to say that you are not going to be the first one in line for a bullet?!! The more "concealed you are the better IMO.

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    Here is an issue I have with these things. Yes I have seen people carry them...... :rolleyes:. Its just like having your weapon in plain sight, in the situation that someone does pose a potential threat. I.E. Drawing a weapon. You do not want them to know that you are carrying a weapon as well. All this does is give them the opportunity to harm one of the only people that could stand in their way. If someone knows that you are carrying whos to say that you are not going to be the first one in line for a bullet?!! The more "concealed you are the better IMO.

Sigh :rolleyes:

If you're OCing, who's to say that a potential criminal will turn around and look for a soft target instead? To each their own I say :yesway:

Ruiner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    West Lafayette, IN
    Sigh :rolleyes:

If you're OCing, who's to say that a potential criminal will turn around and look for a soft target instead? To each their own I say :yesway:

Bigger issue is how many criminals just start opening fire at random in a place. Typically they have an objective, and if they don't, and just want to kill people, then I highly doubt they are going to scope the room and find the potential targets that would fight back ( or open carrying ). They are mentally unstable enough to randomly kill people, they certainly aren't logical enough to rank threat levels in a room.

Still don't understand why people can't get this. I'm still waiting for someone tos how me a case where a criminal has come into a store/place/work and purposely selected someone open carrying a firearm and took them out first.

It's funny the fear some people show about the whole OC thing. You shouldn't need to be ashamed of your weapon or what you do. I CC and OC depending on the day and situation and what feels right. I'm not off the deep end and feel I need to OC everywhere to get my point across, but I certainly don't have any issues with the concept, or beliefs that you'll be shot first, because that is just nonsense.

Top Bottom