• nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    05_1.jpg

I'm not knocking Rossi, and their recent revolver based carbines.

But if you already have the trigger, and/or hammer, to rotate the cylinder, why would you need a lever??

:dunno:

I recently saw this on another forum, and thought it was Photoshopped, but its real. Photo is linked from Rossi's site. ;)

I do give them credit for the 3" chamber. Unlike that Winchester 9410 that only took 2 1/2" shells.

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I saw it in a shop. It was odd and I just don't see it.

Plus, I may be missing something, but it seems like the gas that comes out of the front of the cylinder when you shoot could burn your arm. School me if I'm wrong...:dunno:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I'll give them credit for trying something different, but it seems like they just invented a more complex 410 shotgun. It's like they started with a shotgun and decided it would be good to have a revolver version. Then they looked at the revolver and decided it would be good to have a shotgun version, forgetting that the shotgun is where they began.

Maybe there's a fun factor that I'm missing on this but it does not do it for me either.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Who knows?! It was spotted at shot show. S&W is trying to divert Taurus funds their way. Crapola.

.410 handguns and carbines, the "it gun" of the decade because no one has any good ideas any more.

If you are bored, buy a Serbu, load it with buck, slugs and flares. Go shoot a gas can

kevinj110

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 5, 2009
    home
    ^Saw that on Gemtechs facebook seems to me they showed up about 5 years to late to that game. Plus I can only imagine how over priced it will be.

686 Shooter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Huntington County
    I saw it in a shop. It was odd and I just don't see it.

Plus, I may be missing something, but it seems like the gas that comes out of the front of the cylinder when you shoot could burn your arm. School me if I'm wrong...:dunno:

Back when this type of gun was first introduced, it was black powder and "chain fire" was a common occurance. Imagine 1 round going down the pipe and 5 more coming straight at your hand.

Top Bottom