Is your partner supportive of Gun Ownership & Carry?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Is your partner supportive of Gun Ownership & Carry?

• Total voters

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    My wife does not fit the poll! she does not go shooting with me but supports me in my gun collecting! has never said anything negative about me buying or selling, and is interested in them but does not care to carry!.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    My wife does not fit the poll! she does not go shooting with me but supports me in my gun collecting! has never said anything negative about me buying or selling, and is interested in them but does not care to carry!.

I would one of the following choices would be close enough of a fit. I can't edit the poll options once its posted.

• My partner is indifferent. I have my hobby, they aren't interested.
    • Yes, they come shooting once in a great while. Doesn't carry.

chuckp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2009
    Central IN
    My GF is very supportive of my hobbie and she is taking to it also. Her first gun to shoot was a MG11 Swiss Maxim in 8mm and she loved it. Had to start big to see if she would tolerate it or not.The last time I took her she shot a FN 308 bolt action and loved it. She said I should buy one and well I did. Yea.

Now to get her to shoot a prairie dog. The best I can hope is to get her to spot them for me though.

chuck

Aaronhome27

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Kendallville
    The wife used to have a Glock 26 and shot with me all the time. Now after 3 kids she just smiles when I get a new gun or trade. She just doesn't have any interest anymore. Hopefully as the kids get older she will get back into it.

smitty12b

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Shoots with me all the time but doesn't carry. I now only buy guns she thinks are "ugly", 2 of mine have been stolen and put into her side of the safe and are "her guns" now:dunno:

Adrenaline

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    North Carolina
    ^^^Lol @ "ugly guns"! I won't steal Indecision's but he has to let me shoot all of them. I have my own, love to carry, love it that my partner in crime encourages and has the some of the same interests...can't wait for either one of us to add to our collection!

sartwell

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    New Haven
    My wife likes to go to the range with me when she can. She won't carry but is glad I do.
    IMG_0643.jpg

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Shooting partner

My wife is my #1 shooting partner, an ace prairie doggin' buddy, a lifetime LTCH holder, proud owner of a brand new (today) LCP, previously considered my Glock 23 to be her carry gun, and we have bought guns for each other several times. She prefers her .223s & .204s in the dog towns because rimfires don't produce "airdogs" as often! She outshoots me regularly with long guns and almost always goes on my range trips although she's somewhat weather-influenced!

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    absolutely. My wife is very supportive, and has been getting more and more into guns. :-)

BUCK HINKLE

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    greenfield
    :rockwoot: My wife and kids won't let me go to the range with out them, It is heart warming to have my kids and wife at the range with me..I would not change that for the world.

:+1:FOR MY FAMILY...

Top Bottom