• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Am I the only one who's noticed that the middle line on the ISIL flag spells "jew! ?" I've noticed this for months. I did a google search and nada. They must use a unknown Jewish tailor with a sense of irony. That's all I got..... isil flag.jpg

This is meant to be observational, humorous, hypothetical, and not political or religious.

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    It's not irony, it's a secret admission. ISIS has systematically been murdering Muslims at breakneck speeds. Who else could be behind this, if not Israel????:dunno::n00b:

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    He doesn't mean it translates as Jew. The Arabic lettering looks similar to the English spelling of the word Jew.

Then what is the point about a sneaky Jewish tailor putting the word in there for? Eldirector was just providing an easy link to help those who are not reality-based.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy

My search included'ISIL flag' and the word 'Jew.' Try that. But thanks for the info.

He doesn't mean it translates as Jew. The Arabic lettering looks similar to the English spelling of the word Jew.
    Yes!

Then what is the point about a sneaky Jewish tailor putting the word in there for? Eldirector was just providing an easy link to help those who are not reality-based.

I didn't use the word 'sneaky'. That's soooo negative and might get this thread 'LOCKED.'
    I guess I meant, in a hypothetical way, the Jews are sabotaging ISIS with irony and wit. Much like I do here......:):

I see it.

THANK YOU!

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Why hasn't anyone seen the light Isis is funded by the u.s. and Israel.

well.gif

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    >>>>Why hasn't anyone seen the light Isis is funded by the u.s. and Israel.<<<<<<<<<<<

Wow! Flushed one out. It wasn't in purple was it? I'm color blind....if I had a head....

Top Bottom