• ...and so much more!
  • chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Welcome to March.

ISNA is a mosque... A "church". I've been there many times and my head remains intact. I've been to the Vice Secretary General of ISNA's home and broke bread with his family... I grew up with his son who still remains one of my closest friends.

...and through it all, my head remains intact.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Interesting, but I have an initial question.

Why would a foreign national have to come to the U.S. to organize financial support for ISIS?

My second questions, related to the first, would be:

Who is this financial support coming from?

Good news, though, maybe the Syrian refugees aren't who we need to be worried about.

pjcalla

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Welcome to March.

ISNA is a mosque... A "church". I've been there many times and my head remains intact. I've been to the Vice Secretary General of ISNA's home and broke bread with his family... I grew up with his son who still remains one of my closest friends.

I didn't realize this was "old news," my apologies.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Welcome to March.

That's unpossible.

(Pick your favorite purple.)

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Welcome to March.

I'm sensing a little snark creeping back in. We are reformed man

Black Cloud

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Hell, bin Laden was there in the late 70's, I believe. The network is global. Not all the players are evil, the hard part is rooting those out.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    It's not the whole of the people with any evil entity. Did they say that about the Nazis before WW II?

Unless that mosque is publicly denouncing ISIS' evil actions it's not too farfetched to see this as silent accord.

If they have denounced ISIS, good on them.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    It's not the whole of the people with any evil entity. Did they say that about the Nazis before WW II?

Unless that mosque is publicly denouncing ISIS' evil actions it's not too farfetched to see this as silent accord.

If they have denounced ISIS, good on them.

ISNA Condemns Terrorist Attacks in Paris - ISNA

http://www.isna.net/isna-denounces-isis-attacks-on-iraqs-religious-minorities.html

http://www.isna.net/isna-condemns-isis-killing-of-journalist-steven-sotloff.html

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    One of my best friends from college is Muslim. He and his whole family visited a few years ago and they all prayed in my parents' backyard. I know they aren't all evil. A significant number of them appear to be, though. And history shows it doesn't take many to wreak havoc.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    My concern is that the money to carry out horrible things seems to gathered in the U.S. and sent to those who carry them out. To me, this means that there are people here willing to support terrorism, or at the very least to give money while turning a blind eye to where the money ends up.

Yes, yes, certainly not all, almost certainly not most, maybe a very small percentage....but people living in America who may not show any external sign of anything suspicious, their money is heading to terrorists. Continued convictions of the organizers of the monetary "aid" prove it's true....but they are organizing and gathering money, not supplying the money. Who is supplying the money?

Last edited:

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Lol, it's just as possible as attending a catholic mass under the age of 10 without being molested, or attending a Baptist church sober without handling rattle snakes.

Can confirm, am Catholic. Was not molested and also do not "worship" Mary

Top Bottom