• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    And Obama will do......NOTHING. This is beyond crazy. Open borders, muslims doing what muslims do, peons compared to the greatest military on earth taunting a tiny little man in the white house, knowing he'll do nothing. He has allowed this group to become what they are, and the consequences are that americans are being killed on camera as they taunt the greatest(or used to be) country on earth. The man in the white house is beyond sickening. What might be worse is that there are people that will still vote democrat. Yes, that is worse. side not: Ron Paul i think said we should just get out of that region, leave them alone, thats his foreign policy in a nut shell. Well he got what he wanted, we left, now there is an ethnic cleansing. I wonder if he looks at this situation and says "Maybe its better if we do police the world." I sure know it is, and all those people that have been killed i'm sure were thinking the same thing....Gee i wish the Americans were here..........boom

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    As much as I hate it I say it but it is time to go make those little punk a--'s wish they would have never been born. We could really make it very un popular to be a member if ISIS or any other of these evil non religious punks. We need to hunt down and kill every single person that is or has been a member of that group. Whether it is this year or ten years from now kill every stinking one of them. Do just like the Israel's did with the nazis after WW II. No nation should stand by and tolerate idiots sawing off the heads of their citizens.
    I totally agree! If we never run out of people to kill fine by me. Let them keep coming and we will keep killing them! We should have already been stacking them up months ago

silverspoon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Bloomfield
    Good thing we didn't send any arms or otherwise help these rebels in a failed attempt to overthrow the Syrian government during the Arabic Spring.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    As much as I hate it I say it but it is time to go make those little punk a--'s wish they would have never been born. We could really make it very un popular to be a member if ISIS or any other of these evil non religious punks. We need to hunt down and kill every single person that is or has been a member of that group. Whether it is this year or ten years from now kill every stinking one of them. Do just like the Israel's did with the nazis after WW II. No nation should stand by and tolerate idiots sawing off the heads of their citizens.

I totally agree! If we never run out of people to kill fine by me. Let them keep coming and we will keep killing them! We should have already been stacking them up months ago

Unlikely this president will do squat. More likely Holder will start lecturing us about anti-Muslim bias and hate crimes.

Oh! That wouldn't include cutting off someone's head just because they're American, now would it?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    This is the perfect situation for an international coalition. I know I'm historically disappointed by this President... but this seems like a no-brainer. If he really doesn't do anything, I will be vastly let down.

As an aside: What do you do when the group that needs to be bombed back to the stone age already lives in the stone age?

That's what people in the US generally fail to understand. They live in the stone age, they live for nothing more than to get killed, and have no regard for their families or their children.

They believe in an idea they're willing to die for. There's nothing for them to lose in this world. The only way to fight them would be to use their religion against them. Do like the British did, start burying them in pig corpses, make it a big media spectacle. If you want to resolve this conflict for good, it's going to require genocide, but no one is willing to suck it up and admit it. It's a dirty job, yes, but do you want to actually fight this war or just talk a big game?

Best bet, as I've said before, is to learn from Russia's experience with the middle east.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    They're doing what they do. I'm not sure why anyone is surprised by the level of brutality shown by ISIS, groups like ISIS have been releasing videos like this for at least a decade. What these ISIS thugs did to those American journalists is horrible, but I just can't commit to another war putting boots back on the ground in Iraq and going into Syria. More Americans will be killed, ISIS won't stand and fight us, they're going to run, they're going to hide, they're going to rape, and they're going to terrorize the locals. We have to find out who and where they are before we can kill them (sound familiar?). We can do this for another decade, stabilize the country, support the "democracy," and guess what? When we pull out this will happen all over again.
    Supporting the "Arab Spring" was a massive foreign policy failure. It was never a democracy movement, although our media and most of our government was too stupid to see this. Part of the problem is all of these people (mostly liberal) here in the U.S. who think that countries like Iraq and Syria are just dying for Western style democracy. They're not. We took out Saddam and Jihadists are now trying take over after we left, it would have happened much sooner without our intervention. We took out Gaddhafi and they took over, We made Mubarrak resign and if not for the Egyptian military stepping in Jihadists would control Egypt, Prior to "ISIS" we helped the Jihadists in Syria to take out Assad, look what that is getting us. Democracy does not work in countries where the majority believe that only God's word should rule other men. Saddam was a thug, but he held that country together.
    Iraq needs a strongman to hold it together, didn't they have one prior to 2003? Syria needs Assad. The Middle East is a mess, and its going to be a mess for a very long time. Nearly a decade of Americans dying for these dirtbags in Iraq is more than enough for me.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    ISIS / ISIL and their ilk are monsters, no doubt about it.

On the other hand, ANY reporter that knowingly and wittingly chooses to place them self on the battlefield should get no 'sympathy' whatsoever. They're on the battlefield, and they're legitimate targets, as the terrorists have repeatedly proven.

Somewhere over the decades reporters decided they're imperialistic, 'above consequences', and believe they have the right to dictate where and when they can go without limits. Reporters have proclaimed themselves 'untouchable' under the veiled guise that they're 'just there to report' because 'the world has a right to know'.

No longer. ALL reporters / photographers / videographers / Amnesty International, Peace Corps., and all other 'peacenik' lunatics have been placed on notice by the terrorists: They're no longer 'impervious'. Claims to be 'innocent bystanders' while playing both sides is now a lethal risk. No one cares that you 'don't have a gun' and 'just want to report'. ANYONE standing on the battlefield is a legitimate target.

Really, all their 'innocent reporting' has done is help the enemy and the terrorists. The SAME enemy that beheaded Sotloff, and others. NO solider or defender should any longer risk their personal safety attempting to save or protect any of them, as they have repeatedly refused to take any risk aiding the defenders.

MAYBE it's time to finally quit being cowards, and choose a side. Put down the microphone, pick up a rifle. Gonna need it.

Fighting terrorism is NOT a 'spectator sport'. You're either part of the solution, or part of the problem. Choose wisely.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Gentlemen, word to the wise...a quote from another thread where a ban was handed out:

Posting about religion will get you banned from INGO. Period.

Ignoring (or arguing with) a moderator's warning will also get you banned from INGO. Period.

Here's a really simple procedure to follow if you want to avoid the Banhammer:
    1) Don't post anything religious in nature to INGO.
    2) See step 1.

I have issued enough warnings about religion to people with post counts in the thousands to see that this isn't ignorance of the rules, these are intentional violations of the rules. The FIVE rules we have here.

So, in short...no more warnings, no wiggle room, no "benefit of the doubt". Post religious content of any type to INGO and risk being banned...without additional warning, even for your "first offense".

We are not kidding about this.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    The most anyone (reputable) has said is that the video (Foley) was altered. No one (reputable) has said that Foley was not beheaded.

Top Bottom