• ...and so much more!
  • DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Good timing

My timing on this one is perfect. I'll be out west whackin' p dogs and, therefore, will have no reason to state why I stay away from the 1500.

bhowell34

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2013
    Greenwood
    Can't wait to go. I don't know why people are complaining about the prices. The last 1500 wasn't terribly bad. I found some good deals. You just have to look around

nhgluff

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Jul 19, 2010
    Good point bhowell came home with four guns all amazing deals you dont go to gunshows to shop tables all bought off individuals.
    I

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    My father and I will attend on sunday. Like always. Well we have missed a few in 30 years.

Talk to a few people, Maybe buy an old knife or some older 22 lr shells. (last time the good collector shells were hid under the table and you had to ask to see them for fear someone would buy them and shoot them up in a 10-22 for fun) as the were the same price or cheaper than regular 22 shells.

Maybe pickup my father a EDC pistol as he applied for his first LTCH today at 72 years young and his handguns are quite large to carry. His smallest is a colt trooper II.

I will find andy at A&A optics as Ih have at least a single scope purchase to make.
    Maybe more if I can pull of a deal I have in the works.

I will go look at the Johnson safes again.
    Talk to the Mag man about first version of the buckmark/challenger mags.
    Do the normal sneak in twice to the jerky free samples. Gator last time.
    On sunday morning the deals on the tables are mainly gone but the you don't want to carry that all the way back home works. Sunday morning is normally a bit more laid back on the crowds also.

Pete

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    Going on Sunday this time due to scheduling problems. Maybe see something on the list, maybe get it. Plan on spending time with my brother & catching up with old friends.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Andy allen at my age i am luck to remember it starts with an A. Just looking for the bearded guy with the scopes. I already watched the video but I know exactly where you are located.

Gunslinger45

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    The last show really wasnt that bad...Prices on firearms were in the "normal range" however I don't recall ammo prices (wasn't looking). I will say this though, A local show I went to last weekend was selling .45 for $70 and 9mm for $50 :n00b: and I mean packs of 50...not 100 rounds...I don't know what was worse though, the prices, or the fact people were paying the prices...

klug3835

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2012
    The last show really wasnt that bad...Prices on firearms were in the "normal range" however I don't recall ammo prices (wasn't looking). I will say this though, A local show I went to last weekend was selling .45 for $70 and 9mm for $50 :n00b: and I mean packs of 50...not 100 rounds...I don't know what was worse though, the prices, or the fact people were paying the prices...

:n00b: wow! that's crazy. The last gun show I went to, I bought a couple 50rd boxes of .45 for $23. I didn't check 9mm prices though.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Andy allen at my age i am luck to remember it starts with an A. Just looking for the bearded guy with the scopes. I already watched the video but I know exactly where you are located.

This show is in a different building. A+A will be set up with Bobcat Steel as always and will be located in the back left corner as you walk in the main entrance. That is of course unless they have moved us....

We'll make sure we have a new video up.

Top Bottom