• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Yeah, I'm sure they'll put an announcement on the front page of the Jerusalem Post: "Attention, citizens of Israel - We plan to start bombing Tehran at 08:30 tomorrow." :rolleyes:

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    They COULD DO that.

And what would Iran do?? Nothing. An ICBM -- even a short-range one -- needs lots of support, all outside and targetable. Israel sees the final tipping-point and sends in its drones to destroy all Iran's missiles and support, and following up with the Air Force sending the rest of the country tumbling back towards the Stone Age and away from the Abyss. Film at 11:00.
    Yeah, I'm sure they'll put an announcement on the front page of the Jerusalem Post: "Attention, citizens of Israel - We plan to start bombing Tehran at 08:30 tomorrow." :rolleyes:

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    It's just a matter of time. Israel is serious about getting rid of Iran's nuclear program. Hell, they already struck one facility earlier this year, although I believe Iran reported it as a random "explosion." Yeah, right.

So, anybody want to take a guess as to how high big oil will jack up gasoline prices in anticipation of this?

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Go Israel!

Hope you don't mind paying $10 a gallon for gas.

Honestly. I'm not sure U.S. Armed Forces still control Iraqi Airspace, but if they do, then we're going to get at least partial blame for this. This won't be easy for Israel given the distance involved and the requirement to violate the airspace of their neighbors if they don't refuel multiple times and fly completely around the Arabian Peninsula into the Persian Gulf to attack Iran from the south. Additionally, I can't see Israel announcing their intentions to strike imminently. They didn't do this for the Six Day War or Operation Opera.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Better them than us. Besides, you are not considering what the alternative is, which is a nuclear armed Iran. Imagine another North Korea, except sitting smack dab in the Middle East, which is where most of the world's energy supply comes from. What do you think would happen to oil prices once they start making reckless demands and nuclear threats in that region? What if they do annihilate Israel? I say go Israel, and I trust they will make the right decision, since their existence is at stake.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    I predict the attack will be before the election and our forces will be part of the strike. Obama needs to look tough before the election and can't let Israel go it alone.

The new war will fix the Iran problem, but could cause a depression from high energy costs since Iran will try to sink tankers and launch missles at oil processing and loading sites in the area.

They might even use the rumored weapons that bridge the gap between conventional and nuclear bombs...................................

Rocket

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Whiteland
    Perhaps Israel Is setting up funding. By announcing that they intend to start a war. Perhaps they have money in oil futures markets. Entirely possible.

powerstrokin

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    Indiana
    It's all BS and just talk, like always.

If Israel did end up striking first, I'd love to see Iran smash their faces into the curb and teach them a lesson. I'd rather no one strike first, or ever. Israel is like the SH-- talking kid you hated in school, keep running his mouth and pressing your buttons and then ***** and moan when you finally hit him and suddenly it's YOUR fault. People can only take so much.

Israel has nukes, and yet they are afraid of a nation that has none? They are the ones who keep making threats to their neighbors. They cannot get along with anyone. By definition, Israel is the terrorist state and they have us by the balls to do their bidding.

Complete and utter BS.

F Israel.

powerstrokin

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    Indiana
    Enjoy that popcorn, I only want to say one more thing. Personally, I'm really sick of Israel playing the victim card. Get over it already. Move on with your lives and maybe stop being ass holes to the Palestinians and treating them like garbage.

That's all I've got to say about that.

/threadcrapping

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    It's all BS and just talk, like always.

If Israel did end up striking first, I'd love to see Iran smash their faces into the curb and teach them a lesson. I'd rather no one strike first, or ever. Israel is like the SH-- talking kid you hated in school, keep running his mouth and pressing your buttons and then ***** and moan when you finally hit him and suddenly it's YOUR fault. People can only take so much.

Israel has nukes, and yet they are afraid of a nation that has none? They are the ones who keep making threats to their neighbors. They cannot get along with anyone. By definition, Israel is the terrorist state and they have us by the balls to do their bidding.

Complete and utter BS.

F Israel.

Do you know that Hamas and Hezbollah are Iranian funded/trained/armed/instructed terrorist groups? I'm not certain you know very much about history. Yes, war is bad, but war is a fact of life. Iran is a very bad apple. Iran having nukes is about the equivalent of Al Qaeda having nukes. Once they have them, they will distribute them to whoever will use them kill Jews, Americans, Germans, Italians, Indians, etc.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Enjoy that popcorn, I only want to say one more thing. Personally, I'm really sick of Israel playing the victim card. Get over it already. Move on with your lives and maybe stop being ass holes to the Palestinians and treating them like garbage.

That's all I've got to say about that.

/threadcrapping

You really don't know history OR current events do you?

powerstrokin

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    Indiana
    Do you know that Hamas and Hezbollah are Iranian funded/trained/armed/instructed terrorist groups? I'm not certain you know very much about history. Yes, war is bad, but war is a fact of life. Iran is a very bad apple. Iran having nukes is about the equivalent of Al Qaeda having nukes. Once they have them, they will distribute them to whoever will use them kill Jews, Americans, Germans, Italians, Indians, etc.

Did you know that Al CIAda is an American funded/trained/armed/instructed terrorist group? I'm not sure you knew that they were created by us to fight the Russians in Afghanistan. Then we screwed them over. War does not HAVE to be a fact of life, as you sort of imply.

How many inspections does Iran need to allow where the outcome is the same: Iran is NOT persuing nuclear weapons! Iran is a Non-Proliferation Treaty signatory and as such they are fully entitled to domestic peaceful nuclear power to include higher enrichment for medical isotopes. Further, the USA is a signatory and is OBLIGATED BY TREATY to assist Iran in their peaceful nuclear endeavors.

Israel has REPEATEDLY refused to sign the treaty, and we are in violation of said treaty by supporting them!

What part of that do you not understand?

If Israel wants to start a war- let them, it's not our damn job to police everyone. I could only hope we wouldn't get sucked into it. (Yeah, right..) You'd think that with all the training and toys we've given them over the years they could take care of themselves.

Maybe if they didn't want all the flack they get they shouldn't have stolen the land they occupy.

Maybe they should stop taking advantage of everyone and every nation they can.

Maybe it's through their repeated actions throughout history as to why everyone else hates them.

You realize the only reason the USA is their "friend" is because the USA IS RUN BY THEM?! They have infiltrated our government and our media, and the general population either doesn't know or doesn't care. Blindly following the herder to their own demise until they have nothing more to give and their handler moves on to the next flock to rape.

:xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad:

Top Bottom