• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brett

Marksman
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    ECI
    I ordered my 6 mags on 12/26 at around 7 p.m. I just got all 6 today and they look great. All of them fit in my 3 ar's just fine. They look like high quality mags and I am thinking of getting more. Just not sure I want to wait even longer this time since they have been selling like crazy.

Indy60

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Central IN
    Same here, ordered 6 on 12/26 arrived today via USPS, no signature required. Order # was 55** Fit nice, eject nicely from lower, worth the wait.:rockwoot:

fyver

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    So from what I'm seeing it's about a 3 week lead from order to arrival? Would that be fair to say?

Brett

Marksman
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    ECI
    So from what I'm seeing it's about a 3 week lead from order to arrival? Would that be fair to say?

That is a fair statement, at least in my case. Also, some people are complaning on other forums that they sent them with a signature confirmation. Mine did NOT need a signature on delivery.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    That is a fair statement, at least in my case. Also, some people are complaning on other forums that they sent them with a signature confirmation. Mine did NOT need a signature on delivery.
    Whether or not a signature is required could depend on how many were ordered. I think it was Midsouth Shooters Supply that I ordered some stuff from that had a statement to the effect that orders over $300 would require a signature. Mako may have a similar threshold above which requires a signature, but I don't know.

Shudder

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   1
    Dec 25, 2012
    I've seen some mixed reviews on these but I went ahead and took a gamble on 6 this morning. Hopefully they're as good as some of the good reviews say. Order # 144XX, in case anyone is curious as to where their order numbers fall.

IndyColtsFan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jan 24, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    I've seen some mixed reviews on these but I went ahead and took a gamble on 6 this morning. Hopefully they're as good as some of the good reviews say. Order # 144XX, in case anyone is curious as to where their order numbers fall.

Just FYI, I placed my order 1/10 and was order number 124##. 2k orders in 3-days... Wow!

Brett

Marksman
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    ECI
    Whether or not a signature is required could depend on how many were ordered. I think it was Midsouth Shooters Supply that I ordered some stuff from that had a statement to the effect that orders over $300 would require a signature. Mako may have a similar threshold above which requires a signature, but I don't know.

It's my understanding that early on, Mako was shipping all packages with a signature required. Now they seem to have changed that.

dutch12

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Mvician we have talked before on arfcom and I dont think you are alone. Not one of the 13 I have will seat correctly in my colts when loaded to 30 or for that matter 27. they do go in easy empty. I would not recommend these at all unless you have to have mags and in that case I understand. You shouldnt have to send them back on your dime.

mvician

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    NW Indiana
    Mvician we have talked before on arfcom and I dont think you are alone. Not one of the 13 I have will seat correctly in my colts when loaded to 30 or for that matter 27. they do go in easy empty. I would not recommend these at all unless you have to have mags and in that case I understand. You shouldnt have to send them back on your dime.

My mag even when empty and with the bolt locked back will not seat without a firm slap.
    This is not good. Sooner or later doing so you are going to have rounds popping out of the mag.

And yes, I should not have to pay to ship the magazine back to them. The MakoDefense rep is twisting the story every which way he can to make me look like the bad guy.

Screw him

fyver

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    Mine arrived yesterday. Bought right around the beginning of the month. So, looks like they're averaging about 4-5 weeks out.

Top Bottom