• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • windellmc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    Greenwood
    I guess we might have them surrounded but it looks like our troops are pretty well surrounded too. We have the bulk of our ground forces well within striking distance of Iranian intermediate range ballistic missiles. Iran could eliminate our ability to effectively wage ground war with a few well placed nukes over Iraq and Afghanistan.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    If the US were to intervene in an Israeli-Iranian war while this President in office, I'm not certain which side we would take. Most likely, if we intervened at all, it would be too little, too late, though.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    I guess we might have them surrounded but it looks like our troops are pretty well surrounded too. We have the bulk of our ground forces well within striking distance of Iranian intermediate range ballistic missiles. Iran could eliminate our ability to effectively wage ground war with a few well placed nukes over Iraq and Afghanistan.

If Iran gained nuclear capability Israel would destroy it, and the U.N. could go pound sand. Damascus would probably be leveled as well.

Top Bottom