• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dirtfarmerz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2010
    Henry County
    The next best thing after a whistleblower or an open mike is Joe Biden. He admited there has been discussion about microchipping Americans. The U.S. government has discussed putting a microchip in us to track our every move. He is explaining to Roberts (not quite Justice Roberts at that time) that he will have to rule on microchipping during his tenure. He was so sure that he used the phrase “mark my words”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQw68jl7KXc

Add this to the recent scandals and it adds up to a government that is up to no good. I won’t use the phrase “out of control” because they are in control and they are becoming more aggressive. There are no rogue government employees. Shulman visited the White House 158 times. All of this was planned. They have been collecting data for a long time. The new "spy" facility in Utah is being built to keep track of all the data. It will be much easier for them after we are microchipped.

A company named Verichip has merged with a company named Steelvault. Verichip is a microchip company that works with the health care industry and Steelvault is a financial company. What a swell combination. That should come in handy for Obamacare. It is my opinion that being microchipped won’t be optional.

For all of you folks that would not submit to this you should consider that Bill Clinton and Obama have a friend that started the Weather Underground; his name is William Ayers. An FBI informant said that there were usually 25 people in the Weather Underground meetings, many with upper degrees, that were discussing how to eliminate at least 25 million Americans that would not go along with their agenda. The informant asked who would run the government after the take-over and the reply was “China and Russia” would want a share. This is old news, but the players are the same. Bill Clinton gave our nuclear secrets to China for a reason. How did he get away with that? Obama, on an open mike, told Russia’s Dmitry Medvedev that he would have more flexibility after he was re-elected.

The microchip will be used to track our every move and probably to buy or sell anything. The term “buy or sell” was written about a future ruler a couple thousand years ago in my favorite Book.

Some of you may want your Tin Foil Shields at maximum for this, but I just figured this fits in with recent events. Slam me all you want, but check it out first.

Last edited:

JasonB

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2013
    Pittsboro, IN
    The next best thing after a whistleblower or an open mike is Joe Biden. He admited there has been discussion about microchipping Americans. The U.S. government has discussed putting a microchip in us to track our every move. He is explaining to Roberts (not quite Justice Roberts at that time) that he will have to rule on microchipping during his tenure. He was so sure that he used the phrase “mark my words”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQw68jl7KXc

Add this to the recent scandals and it adds up to agovernment that is up to no good. I won’t use the phrase “out of control” because they are in control and they are becoming more aggressive. There are no rogue government employees. Shulman visited the White House 158 times. All of this was planned. They have been collecting data for a long time. The new "spy" facility in Utah is being built to keep track of all the data. It will be much easier for them after we are microchipped.

A company named Verichip has merged with a company named Steelvault. Verichip is a microchip company that works with the health care industry and Steelvault is a financial company. What a swell combination. That should come in handy for Obamacare. It is my opinion that being microchipped won’t be optional.

For all of you folks that would not submit to this you should consider that Bill Clinton and Obama have a friend that started the Weather Underground; his name is William Ayers. An FBI informant said that there were usually 25 people in the Weather Underground meetings, many with upper degrees, that were discussing how to eliminate at least 25 million Americans that would not go along with their agenda. The informant asked who would run the government after the take-over and the reply was “China and Russia” would want a share. This is old news, but the players are the same. Bill Clinton gave our nuclear secrets to China for a reason. How did he get away with that? Obama, on an open mike, told Russia’s Dmitry Medvedev that he would have more flexibility after he was re-elected.

The microchip will be used to track our every move and probably to buy or sell anything. The term “buy or sell” was written about a future ruler a couple thousand years ago in my favorite Book.

Some of you may want your Tin Foil Shields at maximum for this, but I just figured this fits in with recent events. Slam me all you want, but check it out first.

No offense but Biden is an old blow hard only put on the ticket to give some false impression that the Obama administration would have a clue on foreign policy...

Regardless if anyone things this is something new they are blind... Both Parties (so no finger pointing between DEM/REP) took the lion's share of our civil liberties after the 2001 attacks...

The House and Senate handed more power to the Bush whitehouse than had been afforded any president since WW2...

Some of it rightfully so due to what happened on 9/11 but what everyone has to finally realize in this country is you can't have it both ways... You can't blame the current administration for using the same power and laws handed over in a bi-partisan manner to the previous administration...

But then again how is the US still in a State of War? Iraqi bull from combat prospective is over, we didn't declare war for the Afgan invasion...

Time that the checks and balances on what any branch of our Government can do are put back in place as it is obvious both Parties leverage the powers for their on advancement as situation allows.

:twocents:

Bob2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 24, 2010
    I work with a couple of people who refuse to get a flu shot (offered by our company onsite for free) because it's the governments way of implanting a "chip"

digitalphoenix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2012
    In a cornfield.
    California will be implemented with these chips first, they are the guinea pig state. Because the government knows that there's no intelligent life form there. They accept anything the government gives to them without quarrel. This would be your warning to GTFO of America.

Don't accept the chip, ever. Don't get the chip then cut it out later. Once you get the mark of the beast, it's there to stay.

Last edited:

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Isn't there a woman (or maybe a whole family?) who volunteered to get chipped with medical history info or something? Not long ago... I'm thinkin' maybe earlier this year, even...
    :dunno:

dirtfarmerz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2010
    Henry County
    Isn't there a woman (or maybe a whole family?) who volunteered to get chipped with medical history info or something? Not long ago... I'm thinkin' maybe earlier this year, even...
    :dunno:

There are a lot of people with a microchip. They have been doing it in other countries for a few years. I don't know the date of the article in the link, but at the time it was written, there were 222 people with the verichip in the U.S.

AntiChips: FAQ on VeriChip, VeriMed

I have a website that says obamacare will make getting a microchip mandatory. I am trying to verify that before I post it. It is what a lot of us believe, but it's better to be sure. "They" have been trying to push microchips on us for a few years, but there has been a lot of push-back. They tried to make it mandatory for animals, but the folks in Colorado made such a big deal about it that it was shut down. I believe the same thing happened in Indiana. It is called NAIS. They always start small to get us accustomed to losing our freedom. They will need something like a crisis or obamacare in order to force the chip on us. A lot of people will go along with it because they won't know any better, but like DigitalPhenoix wrote, "Don't accept the chip".

New Plans to Microchip All Livestock in U.S. Could Devastate Organic Farmers

Top Bottom