• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blind Squirrel

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    In a van, down by the river
    Bored this morning so I drove over to Gander Mountian on my way from Menards to kill some time. Looking around with little intention of buying anything when I spotted a H&R NEF Pardner pump 12 gauge for $175 used. Picked it up and I would have sworn it was right out of the box, mismarked on the tag. No marks, no residue, no wear anywhere on it. Well............needless to say, I snatched it up and brought it home. Never, ever expected to buy a firearm from Gander...........ever.

But, besides it being made in China, I have read excellent things about this shotgun and as clumsy as I can be, now have no fear of the dings, scratches and wear marks that seem to follow an expensive firearm.

Just thought I'd share my surprise.

And, god bless our troops that have given their all in service of this country. We don't always show it, but we do remember and are greatful to all of you. :patriot:

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Sweet !! good for you!...and Rimfire...what WAS on the list first?.......enquiring minds wanna know!.......LOL

TREETOP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Carmel/Westfield
    Nice find! They were on sale at Dick's last week for $179 new.

I paid $219 ($235 with tax) for one a while back, and that was supposed to be a good deal.

Last edited:

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Every now and then you can get a good buy at Gander. It is pure luck that you find something there at a good price before you give up on them completely.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I honestly never remember Dick's sells guns anymore. Haven't been in there for ages. Next time I need a new track suit :laugh: I may take a look around again.

I bought my Savage .17hmr there about 4 years ago, and a safe. Yeah I forget that they do too, heck even they forget they sell guns (never seems to be anyone in that department, must be owned by Wal-Mart:):).

Top Bottom